Sales: $1.3 billion
Key Personnel: Alex Kanellis, group chief executive; Chris Davis, commercial director; Brandon Leigh, group finance director; John Pantelireis, supply chain director; Michelle Feeney CEO, PZ Cuss… Read More »
Sales: $2.4 billion
Key Personnel: Suk Cha, vice chairman and chief executive officer; Keon O Kim, chief financial officer.
Major Products: Household—laundry and dishwashing detergents, fabric softener and kitchen… Read More »
Sales: $3.5 billion
Key Personnel: Sadayoshi Fujishige, chairman; Itsuo Hama, president; Masazumi Kikukawa, executive general manager, health and home care products; Kenjiro Kobayashi, executive general manager, international d… Read More »
A study presented by the American Cleaning Institute (ACI) that demonstrated the environmental safety of key detergent ingredients was recognized as one of the top research articles published in 2012 in Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, a leadi… Read More »
INDONESIA: Wilmar International and Elevance Renewable Sciences have begun shipping commercial products, including novel specialty chemicals, to customers from their first joint venture biorefinery, located in Gresik, Indonesia. The biorefinery… Read More »
US Patent No. 8,476,214 B2; S.C. Johnson has patented a multi-functional hard surface treating composition that contains a surfactant system including at least two surfactants; at least one alkylene glycol alkyl ether; at least two solvents; at least… Read More »
Sales: $69.1 billion (estimated) for personal care, household care and oral care products. Corporate sales: $83.6 billion. Net income: $9.3 billion for the year ended June 30, 2012.
Key Personnel: AG Lafley, c… Read More »
Sales: $2.3 billion for household, personal care and oral care products. Corporate sales: $2.9 billion. Net income: $350 million.
Key Personnel: James R. Craigie, chairman and chief executive officer.
Ma… Read More »
New York, NY
Sales: $14.9 billion for oral care, personal care and household care products. Corporate sales: $17.1 billion. Net income: $2.4 billion.
Key Personnel: Ian Cook, chairman, president and chief executive offi… Read More »
Gain detergent has partnered with Dr. Alan Hirsch of the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation to show consumers the positive impact that smelling good can have in their lives.
“At Gain we understand… Read More »
• US 8,435,935 B2; The Procter & Gamble Company has patented a process for making water-soluble pouches that contain a plurality of compartments, in which at least one compartment has a detergent active or auxiliary component. The process in… Read More »
OMNOVA Solutions’ Global Technology Center located in Akron, OH is seeking a problem solver with five plus years of hands-on experience in the Home and Personal Care industries with strong project leadership skills. Read More »
• New OxiClean 2in1 Stain Fighter plus Color Safe Brightener is a new laundry booster that helps prevent colors from fading. When added to the wash, it has 40% more brightening power than detergent alone, and oxygen stain fighting abilities that… Read More »
• UNITED KINGDOM: As part of the 2013 Product of the Year Awards, laundry detergent Persil 2in1 was voted No. 1 in the Innovative Care Category. Product of the Year is the world’s largest consumer-voted award for product innovation. W… Read More »
• US 8,431,517 B2; The Procter & Gamble Company has patented an automatic dishwashing detergent unit dose composition that contains a combination of a polyvalent metal compound (hydrozincite) and a low foaming, nonionic surfactant having a c… Read More »
Four Amway scientific leaders are being recognized for their efforts by being inducted into the new Amway R&D Distinguished Scientific Leadership Society. This first class of inductees includes Ernie Brumbaugh, Amit Chandra, Ph.D., Tom Hamernik a… Read More »
Croda Europe has launched a high-performance nonionic surfactant. NatSurf 265 has been specially designed to help create formulations that offer premium performance and excellent stability, said the company. It is effective in hard surface cl… Read More »
Nobody wants to live in a dirty home, but do they really want to take all the steps necessary to get their homes clean? You know, washing, mopping, disinfecting, wiping. It’s exhausting to type it, let alone do it—and it’s a conun… Read More »
• Green Seal has published two new standards to address the life cycle impacts of laundry care products—GS-48, for household laundry care products, and GS-51, for laundry products used in institutional and industrial settings.
To receive… Read More »
•Sun Products Corp.’s detergent brands All and Surf have earned top spots in the TNS Product of the Year award contest. All Mighty Pacs were recognized as the No. 1 product of the year in the laundry packs category and Surf Liquid was awar… Read More »