Saks Fifth Avenue introduces its new creative campaign, LOOK. The creative campaign focuses on the retailer’s reputation as a place of discovery, and will come to life through advertising, catalogs, shopping bags, direct mail, press initiatives… Read More »
• Murad, Inc. has signed a new 12-year lease and announced its plan to relocate corporate offices to accommodate the company’s exponential growth and future expansion.
Having outgrown its current location, Murad has committed to a $35 mil… Read More »
• Lonza’s Hygiene and Preservation business in North America has received the 2012 Above and Beyond Supplier Award from Metrex, a division of Sybron Dental Specialties, Inc., and a subsidiary of Danaher Corporation.
According to Pamela L.… Read More »
• Procter & Gamble: has a new, but familiar chief executive officer. Former chairman and CEO A.G. Lafley has rejoined the company as CEO, effective immediately. He replaced Bob McDonald, who retired.
“A.G.’s track record and his… Read More »
• SWITZERLAND: A P&G Professional European study reveals guests expect a “spring clean standard of cleanliness all year round.” According to a recent study by P&G Professional, 61% of European customers expect operators to ma… Read More »
• MEXICO: Bell Flavors & Fragrances has opened a state-of-the-art innovation center in its Guadalajara, Mexico operation. The 900-square-meter facility, Centro Innovación Bell (CIB), uses both sustainable “green” bui… Read More »
Like species, companies, industries and trade associations must evolve or die. At its Mid-Year Meeting, the Consumer Specialty Products Association provides details on how it is changing to meet its members’ needs. Read More »
• DianaPlantSciences, an innovative player in concentrated actives production through plant cell culture dedicated to cosmetic, nutraceuticals and nutrition, has signed an accord with Solabia in which it will supply the firm with a novel bilberr… Read More »
• Perfumania Holdings Inc.: appointed Donald J. Loftus as president of Parlux Ltd. and executive vice president of Perfumania Inc., effective immediately. Most recently, Loftus was the North American president and CEO of P&G Prestige, a posi… Read More »
• From environmental factors to aggressive hair dyes to unsuitable hair treatments, the scalp is subjected to multiple daily stresses that lead to chronic irritation. Targeting these issues, Silab rolled out Capicalm (INCI: Water and butylene gl… Read More »
• CHINA: In connection with its annual incentive trip for Greater China sales leaders, Nu Skin Enterprises reiterated its goal of reaching $1 billion in annual revenue in the Greater China region by 2014.
“In 2010, when we… Read More »