• Topline Products has added a number of assembly and filling capabilities to the existing packaging and assembly operations at its 26,000-sq.ft. plant in Reynosa, Mexico.
The capabilities include an automatic filling line for nail pens, bl… Read More »
• JAPAN: Fujifilm Corp. plans to ramp up foreign sales of cosmetics products, entering new markets in Asia and Europe this year, according to reports from The Nikkei.
Fujifilm Holdings Corp. plans to start selling its Astalift skin care lin… Read More »
• The most amazing products, with incredible advertising, in an impeccable store with the perfect assortment are nothing without one critical factor: shoppers. And, today’s shoppers are more unique, demanding and in control than ever bef… Read More »
• Online sales of beauty and personal care products are in the region of $3 billion, which represents about 5% penetration of the category, according to a new study from A.T. Kearney. The report examines the shopping behaviors of consumers and… Read More »
In an Accenture survey, 50% of consumers buy store-brand products because they perceive the quality to be just as good as the brand-name equivalent.
A new study from Accenture shows that the threat store-brands pose to brand… Read More »
Online sales of beauty and personal care products are in the region of $3 billion, which represents about 5% penetration of the category, according to a new study from A.T. Kearney. The report examines the shopping behaviors of consumers and the impl… Read More »
• A number of industry organizations have ramped up their online portals in an effort to provide customers with easier access to information.
Active Organics, Inc., a supplier of natural performance ingre… Read More »
• BASF Aroma Chemicals Business Unit has signed a distribution agreement with Global Essence Inc., Freehold, NJ, for the purpose of penetrating and servicing small to mid-market customers for menthol products in North America. Terms of the agr… Read More »
• Taminco has flipped the switch on its new tertiary amines unit in Pace, FL.
According to the company, this unit, when combined with Taminco’s existing production in Ghent, Belgium, will make the firm one of the world’s leading… Read More »
• Lubrizol Corporation has acquired Lipotec SA for an undisclosed amount. Lipotec SA is a leader in the development, manufacturing and sales of personal care ingredients based on three core technologies: peptide-based active cosmetic ingredi… Read More »
• Qosmedix has expanded its packaging line to include a collection of hinged jars that come in black, white and natural. All three colors are available in four different sizes: 1 gram, 3 gram… Read More »
•Boldface Licensing + Branding has forged a licensing deal for Khroma Beauty by Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian. The license covers all color cosmetics, according to Boldface Licensing + B… Read More »