An aerial view of BASF’s headquarters in Ludwigshafen.
• GERMANY: BASF has started production in the plant extension used to manufacture methanesulfonic acid in Ludwigshafen. BASF is the world’s leading manu… Read More »
The Chinese economy may not be posting double-digit gains as it has in recent years, but that’s not keeping companies throughout the world from investing in this dynamic market. Estée Lauder for example, is rolling out Osiao (pronounced… Read More »
Employee shooting! Chemical spill! Product recall! Cyber-technology attack! Executive kidnapping! Natural disaster! Plant bombing! Terrorist attack! Once reserved within the imagination of a Hollywood screenwriter or suspense novelist, these kinds of… Read More »
This summer was supposed to herald the first ever Final FDA Sunscreen regulations in the United States. Instead, the regulations were postponed yet again to December, and the summer season passed without too much fanfare. Developments in the last few… Read More »
The Visual Pak Companies
The Visual Pak Companies
1909 Waukegan Rd.
Waukegan, IL 60085
Sales inquiries: email@example.com
The Visual Pak Companies are a privately ow… Read More »
ABA Packaging Corporation
740 Blue Point Road
Holtsville, NY 11742
Tel: 800-443-9799or 631-758-4200
VP Marketing & Sales
D… Read More »
• Got a great wipe? Nominate it—or your customers’ product—for a Visionary Innovation Award, which will be presented at INDA’s Vision Consumer Products Conference, to take place Jan. 29-31, 2013 at the Rosen Centre Hote… Read More »
• More than 900 fragrance industry professionals from 34 different countries convened during the 2012 World Perfumery Congress (WPC), held at the MGM Grand in Mashantucket, CT.
The event, which was held June 12-14, marked the first time th… Read More »
• Croda International Plc has completed the acquisition of IRB (Istituto di Ricerche Biotecnologiche SpA.), an Italian company that is a global leader in the emerging market of active ingredients obtained by plant stem cell culture.
Acco… Read More »
• TricorBraun has relaunched http://tricorbraun.com, a revised enhanced website that simplifiessearching among the company’s more than 35,000 rigid packaging products, according to the company.
RapidFind 2.0 offers a more intuitive… Read More »
• Frederick’s of Hollywood is linking with supermodel Beverly Johnson to introduce The Beverly Johnson Luxurious Lifestyle Brand to Frederick’s customers. The collaboration began online at www.fredericks.com on Aug. 1 and starts… Read More »
• GERMANY: Symrise AG has joined the United Nations Global Compact, the largest voluntary corporate responsibility initiative in the world. In doing so, the company commits itself to the goals of the compact: uniting entrepreneurial activity w… Read More »
• CHINA: CP Kelco has appointed Azelis as exclusive distributor in the People’s Republic of China and Hong Kong SAR, representing the entire product portfolio for food, beverage, consumer and industrial applications.
“China is a… Read More »