• BASF Aroma Chemicals Business Unit has signed a distribution agreement with Global Essence Inc., Freehold, NJ, for the purpose of penetrating and servicing small to mid-market customers for menthol products in North America. Terms of the agr… Read More »
• Taminco has flipped the switch on its new tertiary amines unit in Pace, FL.
According to the company, this unit, when combined with Taminco’s existing production in Ghent, Belgium, will make the firm one of the world’s leading… Read More »
• Lubrizol Corporation has acquired Lipotec SA for an undisclosed amount. Lipotec SA is a leader in the development, manufacturing and sales of personal care ingredients based on three core technologies: peptide-based active cosmetic ingredi… Read More »
• Qosmedix has expanded its packaging line to include a collection of hinged jars that come in black, white and natural. All three colors are available in four different sizes: 1 gram, 3 gram… Read More »
•Boldface Licensing + Branding has forged a licensing deal for Khroma Beauty by Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian. The license covers all color cosmetics, according to Boldface Licensing + B… Read More »
BRAZIL: To sustain its growth and development strategy, Silab has opened Silab South America, in São Paulo, Brazil.
The unit will be dedicated to the promotion of the company’s natural cosmetic active ingredients towards all direc… Read More »
Much attention has been placed on the role that the last minute shopper plays during the critical Christmas holiday season, but new research from Unity Marketingsuggests there’s another type of shopper to keep an eye on this winter.… Read More »
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sales: $135 million (estimated) for the year ended March 31, 2012.
Rebelle by Rihanna
Key Personnel: Frederick E. Purches, chairman and chief executive officer; Frank A. Buttac… Read More »
Sales: $158 million (estimated).
Key Personnel: Denis John Healy, chairman and chief executive officer; Sondra A. Healy, co-chairman; Tom Healy, vice president of global sales and marketing; and Mike Sc… Read More »
Sales: $344 million (estimated) for personal care and household products.
Corporate sales: $441.1 million for the year ended March 31, 2012.
Key Personnel: MatthewM.Mannelly, president and CEO; RonLom… Read More »
Sales: $646 million.
Net income: $17.4 million for the year ended Aug. 31, 2011.
Key Personnel: John K. Morgan, chairman, president and chief executive officer; Mark R. Bachmann, executive vice president and c… Read More »
Sales: $3 billion.
Key Personnel: David Holl, president and chief executive officer; Richard Rogers, executive chairman; Timothy Byrd, chief financial officer; Terry Cole, president, international supply chai… Read More »
Sales: $9 billion for the year ended June 30, 2011, but that total includes sales for food management.
Key Personnel: H. Fisk Johnson, Ph.D., chairman and chief executive officer; Jane M. Hutterly, executive… Read More »
New York, NY
Sales: $14.5 billion for oral, personal and home care products.
Corporate sales: $16.7 billion. Net income: $2.4 billion.
Key Personnel: Ian Cook, chairman, president and chief executiv… Read More »
• Grain Processing Corporation (GPC) has opened its new Solutions Center located in the Technical Development Center at GPC headquarters in Muscatine, IA.
The center was built to provide GPC… Read More »
• Francesca’s Collections, a growing women’s fashion retailer, has rolled out its first collection of fragrances—Francesca’s Collections Signature and Francesca’s Collections Indigo Waters.
“Francesca&rs… Read More »