• Francesca’s Collections, a growing women’s fashion retailer, has rolled out its first collection of fragrances—Francesca’s Collections Signature and Francesca’s Collections Indigo Waters.
“Francesca&rs… Read More »
• Infusium 23, the hair care problem experts since 1924 and official sponsor of the US Synchronized Swimming Team, will randomly select an honorary team captain and their guest to attend the duet synchronized swimming events in London this sum… Read More »
• Tide Dry Cleaners has been selected as a Gold Winner in the 2012 Edison Awards competition, receiving the top honor in the “New Retail Frontiers” category. The Edison Awards celebrates 25 years of honoring the best in innovation… Read More »
• DermStore.com has unveiled a sister site called blush.com, which will sell makeup brands and will feature the Blush Beauty Curator Panel, said to be comprised of the industry’s premier makeup artists and cosmetics professionals.
Th… Read More »
Problems abound in the trenches. Screaming customers. Irrational employees. Misplaced inventory. Internal politics. Budget cuts. System malfunctions. Those of us who live in the trenches understand that to thrive, even to survive, leaders need solid,… Read More »
Cosmetic companies continue to roll out anti-aging products that make plenty of promises, but some observers say these launches, and the claims behind them, are more about marketing than science. Read More »
The Global Personal Care business of AkzoNobel Surface Chemistry: made four new appointments at its Bridgewater, NJ location—Ewelina Pitusiak, technical service skin care manager; Christl Kagiyama, project leader; Devon Cocuzza, technical scree… Read More »
Unipex Innovations, a subsidiary of the Unipex Group and specialist in active ingredients for the cosmetics industry, has launched a new name and global brand identity—Lucas Meyer Cosmetics.
Following the acquisition of Lucas Meyer Cosmetic… Read More »
Multiceras has signed a representation and distribution contract with EES Cosmetic Solutions, Forked River, NJ, to sell its products in the personal care and pharmaceutical industries in the East Coast region.
Multiceras said is proud to be work… Read More »
To bolster its presence in the Chinese market, Albéa announced the acquisition of Zhongshan Meiquan Plastic Products Co Ltd, part of the Tex R.L. group. The company, which is better known under the name Tex China, manufactures packaging for… Read More »
•SC Johnson Canada received Walmart Canada’s second-annual Vendor Sustainability Award. The honor from the world’s largest retailer recognizes overall sustainability progress and effort in helping Walmart sell products that susta… Read More »
• DermStore.com is going bricks ‘n mortar. The online retailer has opened its flagship store in Hermosa Beach, CA. The store is billed as more than an average beauty supply store, it will offer an “expansive retail selection of q… Read More »