Welcome Guest to Happi

Subscribe Free: Magazine | eNewsletter

current issue November 2015
 •  The Laundress Opens Flagship Store  •  New Anti-Aging Active at Silab  •  Innospec Attains Cosmetic GMP Certification  •  Herbalife Clears Another Legal Hurdle  •  Mary Kay Picks Location for New R&D Center

Search Results for 'presperse llc'

Search For:
Refine by Dates:
From: To:
Past 7 Days        Past 30 Days
Refine By Content:

Search Results:

Published February 6, 2013
Actives International: appointed Diana Smith as sales manager and director of East Coast sales. She will be responsible for sales to key accounts, as well as customers in the Northeast. She will also be responsible for managing the activities of… Read More »
Published March 7, 2012
New sales manager and director for East Coast. Read More »
Published October 5, 2010
Sumitomo Acquires Presperse Read More »
Published September 10, 2010
Leadership team to remain intact. Read More »
Published May 14, 2010
A range of ingredients and formulation ideas. Read More »
Style and Substance
By Christine Esposito, Associate Editor
Published April 28, 2010
Today's styling products are designed to achieve and maintain the perfect coif, with plenty of good-for-the-hair ingredients. Read More »
Keeping Up Appearances
By Melissa Meisel, Associate Editor
Published April 28, 2010
Skin care industry executives report success in anti-aging and revitalizing SKUs for 2010 and beyond. Read More »
Published April 1, 2010
Illumiscin New From Rahn Rahn’s new Illumiscin illuminates skin by eliminating age spots, according to the company. A balanced composition of oleuropein, vitamin C and zinc-PCA effectively fights against both pigments that are responsibl… Read More »
Published March 11, 2010
Soothe Stressed Skin with BASF’s Osmogeline Osmogeline—new from BASF Beauty Care Solutions—is a red algae sourced from the ocean waters of Canada, Chile and Mexico and is harvested by hand. Benefits include fighting redness and… Read More »
Published March 9, 2010
Here is a list of new ingredients introduced by industry suppliers during the past 12 months. To learn more about the materials listed, contact the supplier directly. Read More »
Published March 9, 2010
Appointed North American distributor for line. Read More »
Published February 11, 2010
Partnership with Kyowa Hakko Bio Ltd. Read More »
The Mane Attraction
Published November 24, 2009
Will 2009�s product rollouts save the lackluster shampoo and conditioner category? Read More »
Personnel Roundup
Published September 4, 2009
Key Appointments to ISP’s Personal Care Division ISP: recently appointed several professionals within the personal care division, welcoming three new senior key account managers with more than 30 years of combined expertise. Mark Daile… Read More »
Modern Jewels
Published August 3, 2009
Falls color cosmetics are worth their weight in gold. Read More »
Skin Care Shines Through
Published May 1, 2009
With the recession a likely cause of new wrinkles for marketers, skin care proves a bright spot as consumers continue to spend money on targeted anti-age treatments. Read More »
Pump Up the Volume
Published May 1, 2009
Fortifying and smoothing SKUs are taking hair styling to new heights. Read More »
On the Horizon
Published March 3, 2009
As industry awaits FDAs new sunscreen rule, sun care marketers are focused on broad spectrum protection and boosting SPF levels for the 2009 season. Read More »
Published October 7, 2008
More 95% of Presperse LLC’s full list of raw material ingredients and final products have now been successfully pre-registered in accordance with new REACH regulations.The Somerset, NJ-based company said that the remaining 5% of its product ros… Read More »
Published October 1, 2008
Dow Corning, Elevance Form JV To Develop Naturals Looking to tap into the rapidly growing natural and organic personal care market, Dow Corning Corporation and Elevance Renewable Sciences, Inc. have signed joint development and marketing agreement… Read More »