A new venue isn't the only change for The Soap and Detergent Association (SDA) 2010 Annual Meeting & Industry Convention. Attendees will have more business networking opportunities than ever before at the cleaning product industry’s top business forum, according to SDA.
The new location for the meeting will only increase these opportunities, as well as provide more attractions for registrants who want to bring their friends or family.
The Convention takes place Jan. 26-30, 2010 at the Grande Lakes (www.grandelakes.com) www.grandelakes.comin Orlando, FL.But the clock is ticking for companies wanting to qualify for early bird registration: discounted registration ends on Jan. 1.Individuals can register online at www.cleaning101.com.
“In our efforts to improve the business-to-business value of the SDA Convention, we’ve listened closely to our members and added more opportunities for networking among formulators and suppliers,” said Ernie Rosenberg, SDA president and CEO.
Among the networking opportunities available during Convention Week:
• The all-new Networking Café, which offers companies a relaxed and inviting atmosphere to host business meetings and feature information about products and services.
• SDA’s President’s Welcome Reception (January 27), a signature gathering for executives throughout the cleaning products industry.
• SDA’s Issues Briefing and Global Industry Update (January 27), plus a speaker session featuringAlberto Dominguez, Wal-Mart’s Vice President, Divisional Merchandise Manager of Household Paper Goods and Chemicals.
• A networking dinner and Closing Night Party (January 29) to bring together executives one more time during Convention Week.
• Charity Golf Tourney to Benefit “Cleaning for a Reason Foundation.”
For the first time, SDA will host a charity golf tournament to benefit the Cleaning for a Reason Foundation (www.cleaningforareason.org), which will give companies an opportunity to add a new dimension to the social benefits of cleaning.Cleaning for a Reason provides free housecleaning services to women who are undergoing treatment for cancer. The charity golf tournament will take place Friday, Jan. 29 at the 18-hole, par-72 Greg Norman Signature Gold Course at Grande Lakes.
For more information on the SDA Convention, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.