CPL Aromas will again be the main sponsor for the IFRA UK Fragrance Forum held at The Royal Society in London on Oct. 18, 2012.The event, "From Flower to Shower," will explore the entire creative process of fragrance
Guest speakers at the event will include:
• Dr David Basketter, DABMEB Consultancy Ltd
• Lizzie Ostrom, Scratch + Sniff
• Professor Tim Jacob, The School of Biosciences at Cardiff University
• Dr Jenny Tillotson, Senior Research Fellow at Central Saint Martin’s
College of Arts and Design University of the Arts
• Will Andrews, P&G Prestige
• Dr. Robin Clery, Givaudan
• Kate Williams, Seven Scent
The event provides an opportunity for members of the fragrance industry including perfumers, scientists, customers and academics as well as senior personnel to meet with others from trade associations.
IFRA UK represents the collective interests of the fragrance industry and aim to promote the safe enjoyment of fragrances worldwide.