A panel of judges appointed by the New Jersey Packaging Execu- tive Club (NJ PEC) have selected the best package in each category to win the 2004 Package of the Year award. Winners will be honored at the NJ PEC Package of the Year awards banquet Nov. 11.
Categories include Gold, Silver and/or Bronze categories as well as honorable mentions. Gold winners are:
• Pharmaceutical: Avlimil Complete for Garden State Nutrition, submitted by Professional Packaging Specialties;
• Fragrances: Allure Homme Sport Eau de Toilette for Chanel, Inc., submitted by Chanel, Inc.;
• Febreze Air Effects for Procter & Gamble, submitted by CCL Container and
• Color Cosmetics: Flirt! For Beauty Bank, submitted by HCT Packaging Inc.;
• Graphics: Chanel shopping bag for Chanel, Inc., submitted by Hirschhorn & Young Graphics;
• Personal care: Cutex Twister for Prestige Brands/Tricor Braun/RTC, submitted by Tricor Braun;
• Promotional: Beehive Honey Tree display for Beehive Beeproducts, submitted by O.Berk Company and
• Food and beverage: Rose’s Cocktail Infusions for Mott’s (Cadbury Schweppes American Beverages), submitted by The Glass Group.
The award ceremony is scheduled for Nov. 11 at the Hanover Marriott Hotel in Parsippany, NJ. More info: Website: www.njpec.com.