Personnel Changes at Seppic
• Seppic: welcomed Kristin Kunik as the regional account manager overseeing the Midwest territory. She previously held sales management roles at Rhodia/McIntyre, Croda and Collaborative Labs.
Danielle North is the newest product manager/account manager handling selected key accounts in the New Jersey/Pennsylvania area and overseeing the distribution product businesses for Stearinerie-Dubois and Sophim. Her past experience was in sales for Schülke Inc. and in R&D as a hair care research assistant at L’Oréal.
Priya Maholtra now has sales account responsibility for the East Coast, mainly in the New England, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions. Her previous experience includes sales at B&T and formulation at BASF and Avon. Maholtra replaces Patricia Singh, who has been appointed to senior account manager to focus on the accounts of Estée Lauder, Avon and Unilever.
Shawn Brown is now technical chemist for the Customer Technical Service Center (CTSC) North America. Prior to this role, he worked as an R&D/QC chemist at Tri-K Industries and as a lab technician at Avon.
• The DeWolf Companies (DeWolf Chemical, Inc. - Glenn Corporation): debuted the creation of a color cosmetics division, spearheaded by the newly-hired market development manager, cosmetics, Lisa Gulibon. Her previous roles as market manager at Lambent Technologies and marketing manager at Cognis Corporation provide her with substantial experience to develop this division aggressively, according to the company.
• Demand Media: appointed Lisa Kraynak to serve as general manager, senior vice president of typeF.com, the new fashion and beauty media property created in a partnership between Demand Media and Bankable Enterprises, Inc., Tyra Banks’ company focused on beauty and entertainment.
In this position, Kraynak will be responsible for leading the launch, operation and ongoing development of the new digital platform.
Most recently, Kraynak served as senior vice president of Digital Media for NBC Universal, where she helped lead the company’s digital media strategy across the entire portfolio of NBC and Universal properties. Previously, she served as vice president of marketing atViacom. Kraynak has also held key executive positions for Intuit and iVillage.com.
• Topflight Corporation: appointed Rod Stone president. He has management experience in executive and leadership positions across a wide range of operational, sales and quality functions, aswell as a strong background in Topflight’s key market groups.
Stone joins Topflight after serving as chief executive officer of Diversified Labeling Solutions. Prior to joining Diversified, he held various executive roles within the industry, including 26 years at Standard Register.
• The Consumer Specialty Products Association (CSPA): promoted Phil Klein from senior vice president to executive vice president of legislative and public affairs. Klein joined CSPA in 1988 and has increasingly taken on more responsibility.
• Vivimed Labs USA Inc.: hired Glenn Gutkowski as sales and marketing manager for Vivimed’s Jarocol hair dyes. With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, Gutkowski has spent a part of his career formulating final products for multinational consumer goods manufacturers as well as selling and marketing hair dyes.
• American Cleaning Institute (ACI): has named Michelle Radecki, general counsel of ACI,as a vice president of the association. She will continue to serve as ACI general counsel, a position she was appointed to in 2006. She joined ACI as associate counsel in 2002. She is also the corporate secretary to ACI’s board of directors, a position she was reelected to in January 2011.
• Beaute Prestige International (BPI): named Patrice Beliard president of its U.S. division. He succeeds Nicolas Munafo, who left BPI USA in November 2010.
Beliard has held a number of successive positions at Beaute Prestige International, most recently as general manager of BPI’s Italian subsidiary; a position he has held since 2006. He previously led the Japanese division with oversight of emerging Asian markets.
Linter Creates New Consultancy
Karl Lintner, previously managing director of Sederma, has established his consultancy company, Kal’Idees Beauty Ideas S.A.S. It is based in Paris.
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org