Method has partnered with the world’s most famous mice, Mickey and Minnie.
• New Method Mickey and Minnie Mouse soaps (8.5oz/$4.49) are gentle eco-hand wash formulas that leave hands clean and smelling great. Scents include Lemonade Mickey and Strawberry Fizz Minnie.The launch marks the first time that Method has partnered with a company to create an entire new bottle for its hand soap line.
More info: www.methodhome.com
New Hydra Silk From FX Wild Harvest
• Sleek styles are easily achieved with the new FX Wild Harvest Hydra Silk collection. The products — $6.99 each at Walgreens, Albertsons, CVS, Eckerd, Rite Aid and Walmart — contain innovative formulations that blend natural, wild, ingredients harvested from different regions of the world, according to the company. The FX Wild Harvest Hydra Silk collection includes Hydra Silk Drops, a lightweight smoothing and polishing hair serum infused with lotus flower extract; as well as Hydra Silk Shampoo, featuring organic seaweed extract to hydrate and strengthen tresses; and Hydra Silk Conditioner, which includes pure caviar extract, high in Omega 3 fatty acids to infuse moisture for added hydration. FX Wild Harvest hair care line offers 30 shampoos, conditioners and stylers for all hair types.
More info: www.fxwildharvest.com
Xlear Adds SpongeFloss with Xylitol
This new floss from Spry features xylitol and smooth fibers that provide comfort.
• Xlear, Inc. has rolled out Spry Sponge Floss with Xylitol, a shred-resistant dental floss that consists of multiple spongy strands of expanded nylon fibers that contain xylitol.
According to Blaine Yates, chief executive officer of Xlear, Inc. “the floss combines patented smooth fibers with xylitol to provide comfort and cleaning power that can effectively remove debris from between teeth, around appliances and in wide spaces.”
More info: www.sprydental.com
More Argan Oil ProductsFrom Crème of Nature
Colomer USA’s Creme of Nature brand hasexpanded its collection of argan oil products.
• Crème of Nature has expanded its line of products with certified organic argan oil from Morocco with five new products including the Crème of Nature with Argan Oil Treatment, Moisture & Shine Shampoo, Intensive Conditioning Treatment, Strength & Shine Leave-In Conditioner and Oil Moisturizer. The restorative Moisture & Shine Shampoo (12oz/$5.29) is sulfate-free and delivers intense shine while it gently cleanses the hair, according to Colomer.
More info: www.cremeofnature.com
Stop Bugging Me!Bed Bug Treatment
• There’s another new bed bug treatment on the market — Stop Bugging Me!, a pesticide-free treatment for home and commercial use. The product is billed as a completely natural, green treatment that contains 2-phenethyl propionate, eugenol, sodium lauryl sulfate, geraniol and cinnamon oil with aromatic bark.
More info: www.stopbuggingme.com
Xen-Tan Collaborates with E!
E! Live From The Red Carpet Self Tanner has a deodorant ingredient to block self-tan odor.
• From elegant gowns and perfectly pinned hair to sky-high stilettos and sparkling statement jewelry, there is one thing celebrities all have in common come award season — a golden, sun-kissed glow. Therefore, Xen-Tan joined forces with E! Entertainment to present E! Live From The Red Carpet Custom Self-Tanner ($43, 7.5 oz), now available at Ulta stores.
According to the company, the product lets the user control and customize every application. Featuring dual chambers, a self-tan formula is on the white side, while a cosmetic bronzer is on the brown side for an instant red carpet glow.
Plus, E! Live From The Red Carpet Self-Tanner combines a cucumber-melon scent with a breakthrough deodorant ingredient that completely blocks self-tan odor, according to the company.
More info: www.ulta.com
Trish McEvoy AddsNew Eye Brightener
Trish McEvoy has added Eye Base Essentials in Rested.
• New at Trish McEvoy this month is Eye Base Essentials in Rested ($25). Look instantly bright-eyed and lock shadow in place with Trish’s upper-eye brightener in a brand new shade. The product is waterproof, creaseproof and dermatologist tested for all-day wear, said the company.
More info: www.trishmcevoy.com
ThermaFuse f450° One Pass For Flat Iron Styling
Thermafuse f450° One Pass was designed for flat iron fanatics.
• For flat iron fanatics, ThermaFuse offers new f450° One Pass (3oz/$25) a hot iron-activated smoothing crème. It is said to be infusedwith rich moisture and proteins designed to combat the brittleness caused by extreme heat. Thermafuse contends that the product controls cuticle abrasion 80% more effectively than competing products via Cuticle Fusion Complex, a combination of certified organic olive oil, blue agave nectar, cactus flower and blue lotus flower. It has a light scent of blue agave,citrus and vanilla.
More info: www.thermafuse.com
New Hair Masques From Bosley Pro Strength
• Bosley Professional Strength has in-troduced Healthy Hair Masques. The unisex Healthy Hair Moisture Masque and Healthy Hair Strengthening Masque provide color-safe deep conditioning specially formulated to work within the Bosley Professional Strength regimen, according to the company.
The Strengthening Masque contains biotin and vegetable proteins, chamomile and jojoba extract. The Moisture Masque contains a blend of mango and shea butters with Brazilian palm tree and avocado oils. Both masques feature LifeXtend Complex to nourish hair and ColorKeeper Complex to extend color.
More info: www.bosleypro.com
Arbonne Revamps Triple ActionMascara
Arbonne has reformulated its Triple Action Mascara to offer defined lashes resistant to smudging.
• Arbonne International has reformulated its Triple Action Mascara ($30). Created from an entirely updated botanical ingredient profile, the new mascara delivers thick, long and defined lashes, while resisting smudging, according to the company. Key ingredients include polypeptides, lycium barbarum (gogi) fruit extract, marrubium vulgare, buddleja davidii, thyme extract, ribose, algae extract and beta vulgaris (beet) root extract.
More info: www.arbonne.com
Non-Scents Wash NewAt Earth Mama Angel Baby
• Earth Mama Angel Baby has added Natural Non-Scents Hand to Toe Wash, which is USDA certified, made with organic ingredients and without triclosan. Natural Non-Scents Hand to Toe Wash is as close to being really scent-free as a product can naturally get, according to the Clackamas, OR-based company.
More info: www.earthmamaangelbaby.com
Garnier Goes Green
Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo is paraben- and silicone-free.
• Now there’s a new way to get cleaner, healthier hair: Garnier Fructis’ first 92% biodegradable formulas — Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo and Conditioner. According to the company, the products have no silicones, parabens or dyes. The “Ultra-Clean” system —with the power of the antioxidant acerola berry — boosts the health of hair while leaving no heavy residue behind, according to the company.
The shampoo and conditioner debuted in the mass market for $3.99 each.
More info: www.garnier.com
Iden InternationalIntroduces Texture Cream
• Iden International’s latest innovation is a texture cream ($16), a humidity resistant, multifunctional texturizer rich in olive oil to add moisture into the hair. Iden’s signature bee propolis provides natural sun protection to keep hair color vibrant.
More info: http://idencosmetics.com