Arbonne Adds New Mint Deo and Oral Care Products
Arbonne’s trio of new personal care products.
Pure Mint Deodorant, which is aluminum-free, is infused with mint and extracts from white tea, ginger, lemongrass, sage, and tea tree that fights bad odor.
Pure Mint Mouthwash has the flavor of spearmint and extracts from cranberry, grape, pomegranate and ginger, and Arbonne’s Pure Mint Toothpaste is a fluoride-free gel that helps cleanse and brighten teeth has a combination of mint and spearmint flavors, plus white tea, ginger, grape, pomegranate and cranberry to freshen breath.
More info: www.arbonne.com
Swanky Silk is a new shade from China Glaze.
Radiant Luster Chromes in China Glazes’s New Bohemian Line
• Today’s Bohemian look is more refined that simply bell bottoms and fringed vests; it’s feminine and carefree. China Glaze has captured the look in its New Bohemian collection, which rolls out this month. Among the six new shades is Swanky Silk, a brilliant beige with peach undertones.
More info: www.chinaglaze.com
A new liquid wax and hair spray from Pureology offer control.
Pureology Goes for Control with New Wax and Spray
• Pureology has added two new control products to its Colour Stylist range—Control Twist high hold liquid wax and Supreme Control maximum hold zero dulling hairspray.
Control Twist is a versatile, high hold liquid wax that can be used on damp or dry hair as soft conditioning gel to create lasting, tousled waves or to create texture, separation and shine. It can also be combined with other Colour Stylist products to increase their level of hold.
Supreme Control fortifies hair with maximum hold and extra shine to keep updos up, curls bouncy and straight styles sleek and frizz-free.
More info: www.pureology.com
Natural foamers new from JR Watkins
JR Watkins Rolls Out Foaming Hand Soaps
• The latest innovation at naturals marketer JR Watkins is a line of foaming hand soaps ($4.99). Billed as featuring a 100% natural fragrance (except the Aloe & Green Tea variation), the soap is available in four scents: Aloe & Green Tea, Coastal Breeze, Grapefruit and Kid’s Juicy Sweet Apple. The packaging is made from PETE easy-to-recycle plastic and features soy-based printing processed labels.
The brand also recently debuted a Grapefruit Sugar & Shea Body Scrub ($12.99).
More info: www.jrwatkins.com
There are seven different formulations available from Quince Body Butters.
Lucky Seven at Quince Body Butters
• Quince Body Butters, Fairfield, NJ, has rolled out new body butters that address various skin care needs. Seven unique formulations feature exclusive blends of natural extracts, butters and oils that soothe, soften, rejuvenate and repair skin. Each product is preserved without parabens or ureas and they do not contain any petrolatum, mineral oil, dyes, propylene glycol or sulfates, according to the company.
More info: www.quincebutters.com
Clary sage is a main ingredient in this new line.
Burt’s Bees Debuts ‘Intense Hydration’ Mask
• Deep in the windswept hills of the Mediterranean, a lone plant fights for its life against the elements. Clary sage not only survives, but also thrives in its harsh environment because of its fierce will and exceptional ability to trap and retain moisture. This remarkable botanical is the inspiration behind Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Mask ($17.99), part of the new Intense Hydration collection. Infused with clary sage, this product is said to instantly quench parched skin. Enhanced with probiotic technology and formulated with moisturizing mafura and tacuma butters, it leaves skin feeling revitalized and healthy-looking, according to the company.
More info: www.burtsbees.com
Rejuvelle, a proprietary cactus pectin, fuels this formulation from Freeze 24-7.
Firming Neck Cream New at Freeze 24-7
• A lifted, perky, youthful neck and décolleté is now within reach with the new Freeze 24-7 ArcticLift Firming Neck Cream ($95). According to the company, this nourishing cream firms, tightens and lifts the neck’s slacking area. The formulation features state of the art ingredients and technology, including Rejuvelle, a proprietary cactus pectin with incredible water binding properties to immediately hydrate and fill sagging neck skin, clinically proven to be as powerful as hyaluronic acid in terms of water retention, said the company. Rye seed extract increases skin tone and tension while Polylift, a biopolymer of sweet almond protein, firms and lifts the skin. Toniskin, a yeast extract, improves the appearance of deep wrinkles, according to the company.
More info: www.freeze247.com
RCK Has Celebrity Following
• How do celebrities get ready for the red carpet? With Red Carpet Kolour Body Glow ($39.95). Created by celebrity makeup artist Joanna Schlip, both Denise Richards and Vanessa Marcil (to drop a couple of bold face names) never leave home without it. RCK Body Glow lotion is the only transfer/water-resistant luminous lotion on the market, according to the company. This quick-drying, long-wearing crème is enhanced with vitamins K and C and conceals skin imperfections, balancing skin tone. It is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and paraben-free. The packaging is 100% recyclable.
RCK Body Glow is available in three hues: light, medium and tan.
More info: www.redcarpetkolour.com
Cool off with some sweet tea from OPI.
Beat the Heat with Avojuice Skin Quenchers in Sweet Tea
• OPI’s Avojuice Skin Quenchers Hand & Body Lotion in Sweet Tea ($7.95) celebrates the line’s 10th anniversary.
Packed with moisturizers such as avocado and aloe extracts, Sweet Tea features an enticing blend of red tea and succulent melon fragrances, according to the company.
More info: www.opi.com