• The Personal Care Product Council (PCPC) 2012 Science Symposium will be held Oct. 3-4 at the Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott, Newark, NJ. The symposium will include a Safety Workshop, which will focus on “Current Issues in Safety Assessment.”
Speakers and topics will include:
- Dr. Chihae Yang (Altamira), COSMOS Project;
- Dr. Ann Detroyer (L’Oréal), Use of In Silico Methods for Cosmetic Safety Substantiation;
- Dr. Richard Judson (U.S. EPA), Endocrine Disruption;
- Dr. Madhuri Singal (RIFM), Inhalation Toxicity Models;
- Dr. Susan Felter (Procter & Gamble), Risk Assessment of Personal Care Products for Babies and Children; and
- Dr. Anne Marie Api (RIFM), Dermal Sensitization for Fragrance Ingredients.