Cinderella inspired cosmetics from Disney.
Inspired by the 1950 movie, the Disney Reigning Beauties Cinderella Collection by Sephora ($19 to $58) offers women a fresh perspective on the beloved story of Cinderella with shades derived from the film’s rich color palette and unique fragrances.The collection, which features the original artwork depicting iconic moments in the film, includesSo This is Love eau de parfum sprays (including on in a Swarovski bottle), A Brush with Fate nail collection (via Sephora by OPI), the Midnight Hour eyeshadow palette and the Moonlit Kiss lipstick set.
More info: www.disneyconsumerproducts.com or www.sephora.com
Fresh & Easy Expands Green Things Line
The Green Things stable has been expanded.
• West Coast regional retailer Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market has added more SKUs to its Green Things range of environmentally-friendly cleaning and paper products. The new products include hand soaps, cleaners, reusable cleaning cloths and sponges. All Green Things household cleaners are made with plant-derived formulas that are biodegradable, pH-neutral and gentle on skin.
The new hand soaps also produce fewer suds to reduce rinsing and aid water conservation. Green Things products are made without phosphates, dyes, or 1-4 dioxane and like all Fresh & Easy brand products, are not tested on animals, according to the retailer.
More info: www.freshandeasy.com
A Solution for Nose Hair from Nad’s
• Nad’s has rolled out a new Nose Wax for Men and Women, billed as a complete DIY wax system for removing unwanted hair. Containing chamomile and aloe, Nad’s Nose Wax is applied with a unique “Safetip” applicator that is designed to target the hair around the edge of the nostril, only removing hairs that are sticking out or easily noticed. The specially formulated wax can also be used to remove blackheads from the nose’s surface, according to the brand.
Each package of Nad’s Nose Wax contains three treatment packs, a “Moustache Stencil” for men, Post Wax Calming Wipes and Antibacterial wipes. Nad’s Nose Wax retails for $29.99 and is available online at Nad’s website.
More info: www.nads.com
GKhair Shaping Wax Features Juvexin
GKhair has a new flexible hold wax.
• Fort Lauderdale, FL-based GKhair has rolled out a new shaping wax that delivers lightweight, textured, flexible hold and won’t weigh hair down. The formula contains unique fiber strands that set flexibility and distinct separation to hair, according to the company. The product is fortified with Juvexin and made with natural beeswax and candelilla wax.
Tom’s Offers SLS-free Whitening Toothpaste
• Tom’s of Maine’s new Botanically Bright whitening toothpaste, a sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)-free and fluoride-free toothpaste, has hit stores nationwide. Ingredients include chamomile flower, certified organic aloe, bee propolis and plaque-reducing xylitol, as well as stevia extracts for sweetness and pure peppermint and spearmint mint oils to freshen breath. Naturally sourced silicas whiten teeth without using bleaching ingredients, according to the company.
Botanically Bright whitening toothpastes are available in Spearmint with Aloe & Chamomile and Peppermint with Xylitol & Propolis flavor for a suggested retail price of $5.99.
More info: www.tomsofmaine.com
Honey Based Beauty Mask from Vermont Soap
Vermont Soap’s new mask
• The new Honey Love Beauty Mask from Vermont Soap is a certified organic conditioning and exfoliating skin treatment designed to restore and maintain healthy, young-looking skin. The key ingredient is pure organic honey, which is a mild natural exfoliate that gently removes older, dead outer skin cells stimulating new young cells to be created underneath, according to the Middlebury, VT-based company.The mask also contains organic vegetable glycerin and organic lavender oil. Both a 2.5oz bottle $12.48) and a 1.5oz bottle ($7.98) can be found online and at health food stores.
More info: www.vermontsoap.com
Lia Skincare Offers a Three-Step Regimen for Tweens
Lia is a new skin care line for tweens.
• Designed for tweens, Lia Skincare is a new, all-natural collection, which features a three-step system that is gentle enough to use twice daily. The range includes Lia Face Wash; Lia Face Toner pads and Lia Face Lotion with SPF 30.
Lia Skincare also offers specific skin-type scrubs for a deeper clean once a week, including the Natural Grapefruit Face Scrub (for normal skin) and the Lemon Sugar Face Scrub (for drier skin).
More info: www.liaskincare.com
Seventh Generation Expands Home Care Collection
Mandarin and Sandalwood Detergent Packs
The specialty cleaners (Wood, Granite/Stone, and Stainless Steel for $4.99 each) are made with a unique blend of plant-based ingredients and organic coconut oil.The Hand Care Dish Liquid ($3.49) features essential oils and botanical extracts as well as Advanced HerbaVera Moisturizing Technology. The Natural Laundry Detergent Packs are free of dyes, synthetic fragrances and optical brighteners. They are effective in hot or cold water and are available in two sizes: 30 Count ($9.99) and 50 Count ($14.99).
More info: www.seventhgeneration.com
Clarisonic Takes It to the Next Level
• An innovation for all types of skin to sing about, Aria is Clarisonic’s pitch-perfect addition to the famously functional Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleansing family. In keeping with the key of C (Clarisonic), the Aria ($199) is as fashionable as it is functional, hitting all the right notes with the ever-evolving modern woman, claims the company.
The Aria includes “intelligent” features that mark it as the next generation in sonic skin cleansing devices: three speeds make for a variety of customizable cleansing options, an illuminated bezel indicates speed selection as well as pause and charging modes, an adjustable timer and more.
More info: www.clarisonic.com