ICMAD's FDA Cosmetic Regulations Workshop brings FDA staff and its own experts to cosmetic entrepreneurs to explain how to comply with laws and regulations to help companies succeed in a highly competitive industry.
The workshop will be held April 25 at The Yale Club in New York City. The FDA is continuing to increase its oversight of regulated domestic and imported products. This all-day seminar will cover some of the latest issues in the cosmetic and personal care products industry:
• Updates on US FDA activities.
• The latest information on the labeling of over-the-counter drugs and cosmetics - interactive exercise.
• Legal issues in the manufacture and distribution of cosmetics.
• How to substantiate the safety of your cosmetics and what can happen if you don't.
• Sharon Blinkoff, Of Counsel, Edwards Wildman & Palmer LLP
• Carl Geffken, President, Carl Geffken Associates and ICMAD Committee Chair
• Ed Glynn, Partner, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips LLP
• Wendy Good, PhD, MBA, Interdisciplinary Scientist, FDA
• Ken Hegel, Vice President, Cosmetic Insurance Services
• Linda Katz, MD, MPH, Director, Office of Cosmetics & Colors, FDA
• Kristen Moe, RD, CDE, Captain, U.S. Public Health Services, Compliance Officer, CDER FDA
• Ronnie Schmelz, Partner, Edwards, Wildman & Palmer
• Annie M. Ugurlayan, Senior Staff Attorney, National Advertising Division of BBB
• Craig Weiss, President, Consumer Product Testing and ICMAD Committee Chair
Registration fee is$315 for ICMAD members and other association members
$415 for non-members.
More info:ICMAD, 800-334-2623; website: www.icmad.org