Dr. Zein Obagi will showcase several new products in his ZO Skin Health line at the Aesthetic Meeting of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, April 11-16. New products include:
• ZO Medical 3-Step Stimulation Peel which treats acne, melasma, sun damage, fine lines, uneven texture, large pores and dullness by exfoliating the outermost layers of skin and stimulating cellular function in deeper skin layers all while counteracting skin irritation. (professional use only)
• ZO Medical Vitvascrub, an invigorating multi-function foaming surfactant scrub that sweeps away oil, dirt and impurities leaving skin feeling refreshed and clean. This breakthrough formula provides a unique dual exfoliation process of chemical exfoliants combined with micro beads and microsphere crystals to remove dead surface cells, excess sebum, whiteheads and blackheads.
• ZO Medical Invisapeel uses a unique process to renew the epidermis without any apparent exfoliation, leaving skin noticeably smoother, firmer and brighter. Specialized enzymes enhance and accelerate the repair of most epidermal problems (discoloration, flaky skin and roughness).
• ZO Medical Aknetrol stops blackheads, acne and inflammation with 10% benzoyl peroxide that decreases pore-clogging sebum production. Anti-bacterial tea tree oil calms redness and glycerin replenishes moisture.
• ZO Medical Hydrafirm improves collagen production with active vitamin A and biomimetic proteins that smooth and firm eye-area lines and wrinkles. Enzymatic vasodilators, caffeine and coenzyme A ease puffiness and reduce the appearance of dark circles.
New product set to debut later in the second quarter include,
• ZO Medical Oclipse-C SPF 50 which is a natural mineral sunscreen formula that offers a daily multi-defense system with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection for even the most sensitive skin types or anyone needing post procedure protection. Enriched with fractionated melanin and potent antioxidants, this innovative formulation shields skin from high-energy blue/violet light and environmental aggressors that have been shown to induce premature aging.
• ZO Medical Liprebuild is said to help reverse and restore severely dry, cracked and wrinkled lips using a clinically proven moisture recycling technology. Vitamins A and E with breakthrough plant stem cell antioxidants help defend exposed lips from further oxidative damage from sunlight and pollutants. An advanced patented peptide complex increases microcirculation to plump lips, improving overall shape, size and contour while restoring lips to their natural rosy color. Added cooling complex soothes sore lips.
ZO Skin Health To Launch New Products at ASAPS
Published April 2, 2013
blog comments powered by Disqus