In addition Groupon has established its own health, beauty and wellness merchant advisory board. Composed of “top tier health, beauty and wellness merchant partners and consultants” from across the US, the board provides insight into regional and seasonal trends as well as industry knowledge. It will meet on a regular basis to share information and new developments in the space, all in an effort to bring the very best to Groupon customers and merchants.
“Launching Favin as our resident health and beauty expert, and establishing Health, Beauty and Wellness merchant advisory board shows Groupon’s strong commitment to this category,” said Julie Szudarek, general manager of Groupon Local, North America. “Over our five year history, Groupon has delighted customers with more than 25 million health, beauty and wellness treatments, and now with our new redesigned website and mobile apps with integrated search, it's easier than ever for our customers to find beauty treatments like pedicures, facials, blow-drys in an instant or discover high-end treatments like laser hair removal or ultrasonic-cavitation treatments.”
Groupon’s Health, Beauty and Wellness Advisory Board currently includes:
• BLU Salon Aveda, Arcadia, Calif.
• ABQ Hair Studio, Albuquerque, N.M.
• Total Med Solutions, LLC, Dallas
• Solé Salon & Spa Aveda, Emeryville, Calif.
• Asanda Aveda Spa Lounge, New York
• Lux Aveda Salon/Spa, Fullerton, Calif.
• Namaste Pure Designs Salons, Denver
• Phoenix Management Associates, Glendale, Calif. and Seattle
• HeavenGroup, New York
• Gary Manuel Aveda Institute, Seattle