The guest speaker is Sue Feng, Ph.D., currently the vice president of global color cosmetics, third-party manufacturing and skin care at Revlon. Previously, Dr. Feng has held leadership roles at both L'Oréal and Procter & Gamble. Dr. Feng's presentation will discuss:
• The future of beauty in Asia.
• How to market your brand: social media, innovation & incentives.
• How to stand out from the masses with your brand.
• How to expand your business and revenue: A look at untapped markets, product retail and the new target age and gender group.
• What does your customer want?
• What are the choices of treatments based on?
• Member pre-registered - $35 • Member at the Door - $75.
• Non-Member Pre-registered - $70 • Non-Member at the Door - $110.
• Students - $10 ($50 at the door) • Emeritus - Free ($40 at the door)
Questions? Contact Brian Hom at firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.nyscc.org.