By Custom Nail Solutions President Katie Saxton
Another year, another plethora of hot new nail styles on the scene! This also means there are many exciting new ways to express our unique personalities. We all know that whether they are adorned with shimmery holographic polishes or left plain and natural, nails tell a lot about one's disposition. This may make you question…what does my nail style say about me?
Renowned Nail Trend and Care Expert and Custom Nail Solutions President Katie Saxton took away the guesswork and put together a quick list of the different effects that nail styles have on one’s first impression of you. Check out the list below to see what your nails tell others about you, or test out a new nail style to show off a unique side of your personality!
1. Coral: Coral polish is very popular right now, and this hue tells others that you are a trendsetter who’s up-to-the-minute on all the latest fashions. Adorn your nails with this color if you want to show off your fashionable and stylish side!
2. Dark Green: The year’s breakout polish, dark green tells others that you are sophisticated and highly confident. Wear this hue to steal the spotlight at classy high fashion events.
3. Bold Nail Decals: Decorating your nails with decals like rhinestones or lace tells others that you are spontaneous and live in the moment! Jazz up your nails with fun adornments when you want all eyes on you wherever you go!
4. Water Marble Mani: Adorning your nails with intricate and colorful water marble designs tells others that you have a creative imagination! Choose this style when you want your nails to show off your artistic side!
5. Chipped Manicure: If your mani has chips and peels on each nail, others get the impression that you have a bustling life and don’t take a lot of time to relax and unwind. If you notice that your manicure has more chips than polish, spend ten minutes re-polishing your nails so they are ready to impress!
6. Charcoal and Black: These dark hues tell others that you are outgoing and love adventure. When others see these nails, they get the impression that you are an adrenaline-junkie who isn’t afraid to take a walk on the wild side!
7. Shimmery Holographics: Shiny holographic polishes give off the impression that you are imaginative and inventive. Wear one of these polishes when you want your nails to express your creative and lovable personality!
8. Pale Nails: Neutral and clear polishes give off the impression that you are easy-going and relaxed. Choose a nude hue if you want others to know that you are unstressed and appreciate life’s simple pleasures.
9. Colorful Polka-Dot Mani: A bold, multi-colored polka-dot manicure tells others that you are spunky and exuberant. Adorn your nails with this style when you want to be noticed at a dance party or music festival!
10. Au Natural: Leaving your nails unadorned and just as they are tells others that you are self-confident and worriless about your appearance.
If you have been trying to figure out what your nails truly say about you, the above list should help. Don’t forget, you can also easily match your nails to your personality with a pair of Custom Nail Solutions’ custom fit nails. Custom Nail Solutions is a revolutionary artificial nail product that offers reusable, chemical-free, and virtually indestructible custom nails that uniquely fit only your nail beds. Because they are everlasting, you will save thousands of dollars by not having to make expensive and inconvenient nail appointments. You can have lovely, natural looking salon-style nails on your own schedule and in the comfort of your own home.
With Custom Nail Solutions, you can also choose your own specific length, smile line and shape. Select from styles like sport, active, fashion, glamour and stiletto to express yourself and give a fab first impression! Bobby Thomas, "The Today Show" Style Editor, featured Custom Nail Solutions as one of the latest must-haves for nails and it is easy to see why!
Check out Custom Nail Solutions’ website more information. You can also like Custom Nail Solutions on Facebook and follow them on Twitter @customnails and Pinterest.
About the expert:
Katie Saxton is a nail beauty and health expert and founder of Custom Nail Solutions.
Nailing The First Impression
What do your hands say about you?
Published December 22, 2013
blog comments powered by Disqus