Wrinkle Filling Treatment with Noline
Published August 1, 2010
|Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Axol C62 Powder/Evonik Industries)||2.00|
|Glyceryl Stearate & Ceteareth-20 (Teginacid Pellets/Evonik Industries)||2.50|
|Diethylhexyl Carbonate (Tegosoft DEC/Evonik Industries)||4.00|
|Polysilicone 15 (Parsol SLX/DSM Nutritional Products)||3.25|
|Hydrogenated Polyisobutene (Luvitol Life/BASF)||5.00|
|Sodium Polyacrylate (Cosmedia SP/Cognis)||0.20|
|Polyacrylate 13 & Polyisobutene & Polysorbate 20 (Sepiplus 400/Seppic)||0.50|
|Acrylate/Ammonium Acrylate Crosspolymer & Polyisobutene & Polysorbate 20 (Sepiplus 265/Seppic)||0.50|
|Lactic Acid (50%)||0.03|
| 1Manufactured by Provital S.A., Exclusive North American Distributor: Centerchem, Inc.|
| 1. Predisperse Phase B in order to obtain a homogeneous product at 70-75C.|
2. Heat Phase A to 70-75C
3. Emulsify Phase A in Phase B with high shear for 10 minutes. After, cool with gentle stirring.
4. Add Phase C during cooldown.
5. Add Phase D at 40C, mix until uniform. Then add Phase E.
6. Apply high shear mixture within 5 minutes in order to obtain final viscosity.
| Centerchem, Inc.|
(203) 822-9800 • www.centerchem.com
blog comments powered by Disqus