Moisturizing Lotion for Very Dry Skin with PENTAVITIN« and STIMU-TEX«
Published November 1, 2010
|Glyceryl Stearate (Cutina GMS-V NA/ Cognis)||12.00|
|Ceteareth-12 (Eumulgin B1/Cognis)||1.50|
|Ceteareth-20 (Eumulgin B2/Cognis)||1.50|
|Isopropyl Myristate (Rita IPM/Rita)||3.00|
|Mineral Oil (Mineral Oil 70/Rita)||5.00|
|Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Tegosoft CT/Evonik)||2.00|
|Glycerin (Rita Glycerin USP/Rita)||3.00|
| 1. Weigh out Phase A and Phase B. (Oil Phase should go in beaker large enough for entire batch size)|
2. Heat Phase A and Phase B separately to 70-75C.
3. Add Phase B to Phase A under moderate mixing. Mix 5 minutes.
4. Begin cooldown.
5. At 50C, homogenize and continue cooling down.
6. Add Phase C at 40C. Mix until uniform. Discontinue batch.
| Centerchem, Inc.|
(203) 822-9800 • www.centerchem.com
blog comments powered by Disqus