Regulatory Affairs/Product Development Manager
Pennsylvania-based growing manufacturer of hair care and other personal care products has a unique position in the regulatory affairs and product development areas. We develop, manufacture and sell products in approximately 75,000 locations in North America and internationally.
Published December 2, 2013
This position is responsible for maintaining a regulatory compliance program inclusive of the preparation and submission of regulatory agency applications, reports, and correspondence for domestic and international compliance. Additionally, this position will supervise our product development, scale-up, and QA programs
• Oversees all technical dossier development for global registration for all products.
• Provide technical information to customers and/or their sub-contractor regulatory compliance companies.
• Review product artworks; ensure that all product claims, warnings and usage meet and comply with all domestic and international regulations, packaging, labeling, and label laws.
• Review ingredient compliance and restrictions according to EU cosmetic regulation, Canada CEPA and health Canada directive, FDA regulation as well as other international regulations depending on country of distribution.
• Control the development and flow of Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
• In cooperation with formulation chemists, develop and document new product formulas, processes, and performance as well as working with current product formulas and processes.
• Participate in the sourcing of ingredients and suppliers for new and existing products.
• Assist in sourcing equipment and developing manufacturing processes for products.
• Bachelor of Science degree required. Chemistry or equivalent experience with cosmetics.
• 5-7 years of regulatory experience,
• Understanding of FDA, cGMP, CTFA guidelines and international compliance requirements.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A MURRAY SECURUS JOB OPPORTUNITY
blog comments powered by Disqus