Sales Account Manager
Published August 20, 2014
TRI-K seeks experienced and qualified candidates for a Sales Account Management opportunity in the West Coast and the South East regions of the country.
Summary: Manages local customers to maximize sales and profits. Negotiates agreements, obtains sales forecasts and implements sales and marketing strategies to achieve the company’s regional sales goals
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Oversees profitability for the specified market
• Manages local customers through on site visits and consistent communication
• Handles direct sales to multinational customers and/or large regional accounts
• Establishes and monitors sales targets and performance goals
• Develops and implements sales strategies for growth and profitability
• Provides feedback on market conditions to help establish pricing policy
• Prepares forecasts, budget reports, sales analysis and other reports as required
• Maintains and builds relationships through visits and correspondence, and provides performance feedback to management
• Develops product promotional programs and assists with marketing strategies
• Prepares and conducts technology training sessions and participates in trade shows within the defined territory
• Manages follow-up of sample submissions
• Prospects and recommends new sales opportunities
• Provides management with call and activity reports, and reports on competitive markets/trends, feedback, and new product/technology developments in the market
• Works in partnership with other internal departments to ensure goals are met
• Maintains updated knowledge of regulatory requirements and works with appropriate departments to ensure company compliance
• Science background (Chemistry or Chemical Engineering degree) is a MUST
• 5+ years in personal care sales dealing with specialty raw material ingredients.
• Approximately 50% travel. Overnight stays of one or more nights will be required.
• Knowledge of CRM, MS Office programs, including PowerPoint and Excel.
Contact: Please send CV in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Considered candidates will be contacted directly.
blog comments powered by Disqus