3V Sigma USA
3V Sigma is a global chemical company with more than 500 employees committed to achieve and maintain high operating standards, combining technical expertise and management skills to become globally efficient and effective.
Our products are found in many of the products used around the world every day. Our customers manufacture a wide assortment of products in the textiles, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, detergents, paper, plastics, coatings, oil & gas and other industries.
We are a growth-oriented international company that provides opportunities for professional contribution and career success that values a results orientation, technical excellence, personal initiative, adaptability, and creativity. Within our organization you will strengthen your technical and management skills while operating in a safe, reliable, dedicated, team-oriented work place.
In addition to outstanding compensation, our benefits include medical, vision, dental, 401K, life insurance and many others.
Visit us at: www.3VSigmaUSA.com
Chemical Specialties/Household Cleaners
3V Sigma USA is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Chemist to join the R&D Team for its Personal Care Business. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
Main responsibilities are:
- Develop Personal Care formulations featuring 3V Sigma’s key products and technologies;
- Provide technical support to customers
- Assist customers in their product development activities and answer technical questions regarding products and technologies
- Support sales and marketing teams by developing sample formulations, prototypes, technical presentations and performance data
- Maintain laboratory formulation database and instrumentation
- Assist in preparation of technical literature
- A university degree is required (preference will be given to those with degrees in a relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
- Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
- Experience in the Personal Care industry is strongly preferred
- Preference will be given to people with recent experience in formulation.