We are problem solvers. We solve the toughest beauty challenges with science and patented technology originating from MIT. Our founders are hair stylists who were fed up with the limitations of conventional products and scientists from outside the beauty industry with no preconceived notions of what can and can’t be done. Twenty-five patents, 50 products, and 100 awards later, we have countless love letters thanking us for making products that keep their promises and for changing lives in ways both big and small. We are not hope in a bottle. We are Living Proof. And so are you.
Why Living Proof
- Wash your hair less often with products that repel dirt so your hair stays cleaner longer. Less washing, less styling, and more time spent on things other than your hair.
- Go beyond an instant quick fix. Get hair that’s visibly healthier over time. In a study of over 670 women, 3 out of 4 saw an instant improvement in their hair after using Living Proof, and after 6 months 97% said their hair was significantly more healthy, manageable, shiny, smooth, strong and thick.
- Get beautiful styles that lasts. We don’t use heavy silicones or stiff resins. Let the other guys use those. Living proof products use our patented technology that is lightweight, touchable, and repels style-destroying humidity and dirt so you can have smile-inducing styles that last.
Product Development Process Engineer
- Independently work to continuously optimize batch manufacturing processes to reduce out-of spec incidences and in-market product issues.
- Troubleshoot and interpret product manufacturing issues including identifying root cause and recommending corrective action steps to ensure uninterrupted production.
- Establish continuity of batch processes between like product forms and different manufacturing facilities.
- Ensure compliance of all manufacturing facilities to agreed standard operating procedures.
- Lead qualification of new manufacturing facilities including outlining detailed qualification plans and key qualification parameters.
- Present on-going manufacturing challenges along with key project issues at department and cross-functional technical team meetings in a clear, engaging and understandable manner.
- Seek out new processing insights which can be applied to current and future development programs.
- Work with product development team to lead tech transfer of new products to manufacturing for scale-up and production start-up, including identifying and generating appropriate processes and product/process specifications.
- Manage technical scale-up aspects of the development program within the prescribed timetable.
- Design & execute appropriate scale-up technical testing for programs.
- Identify opportunities to streamline batch sampling and QC process.
- Lead Product Development QC role in approving production batches and finished goods for filling and final product release.
- Strong technical understanding within the Personal Care/OTC Industry with a specific emphasis on formulation tech transfer and manufacturing.
- Experience in requirements of bringing products from concept to launch.
- Strong knowledge and diverse experience in personal care/cosmetic manufacturing equipment a must.
- Technical knowledge of process scale-up challenges and QC specification development.
- Formulation experience of multiple product forms including creams, lotions, waxes, non-aerosol sprays, and aerosols.
- Ability to work independently and execute tasks within defined projects/programs with no supervision.
- Experience in the use of design of experiment techniques to solve manufacturing issues
- Demonstrated experience working effectively on cross functional technical teams
- Strong organizational and computer skills a must.
- BS/MS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science or an equivalent field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience or equivalent.