Not all news is created equal. The Happi staff posted thousands of breaking news items in 2013, but some news was more popular than others. Here's a look at the top 10 news items, based on the number of pageviews, in 2013. It should come as no surprise that the biggest multinationals, companies like P&G, Avon, Reckitt Benckiser and Nu Skin, captured the most interest among Happi.com visitors. But when it comes to themes, the most popular news to Happi.com visitors ran the gamut from new product launches to regulatory issues to sustainability. And one, Most Valuable Luxury Brands, was written in 2012! I guess the topic of luxury never goes out of style.
Click on the links below to see how companies were making news in 2013.
1. NuSkin Launches Ageloc
2. FMCG Companies Face Fines in Germany
3. Reckitt Benckiser Debuts Sustainability Strategy
4. Olay Reformulates Regenerist Micro-Sculpting
5. A Sustainability Breakthrough for P&G
6. Murad Gets a Makeover
7. Valeant to Acquire Obagi
8. Most Valuable Luxury Cosmetic Brands
9. Avon CEO to Detail Turnaround Plan
10. Victoria's Secret Drops a Bombshell