Fragrance-loving dreamers looking to share their dreams or get inspired to make them come true have a new destination: Dreamingaboutyou.com.
The site went live last month to mark the launch of the new women's fragrance, Dreaming Tommy Hilfiger. A fragrance concept inspired by the luxurious feeling of escaping into a fantastical dream, Dreaming Tommy Hilfiger debuted in stores this season.
Visitors to dreamingaboutyou.com will be enveloped in imagery as well as song. Jason’s Rowe’s “The Dreaming,” which is also featured in the television commercial, was written especially for the fragrance.
Visitors to the website will also find:
• Dream Expert: Dreams are the product of our imagination and creativity. Dreamingaboutyou.com includes an interactive, exploratory experience where dreamers will be able to submit their dreams to Craig Webb for the opportunity for a personal interpretation. Each week three dreams and their interpretations will be featured on the site. In addition, one day a month, visitors will have the opportunity to make an appointment to have Craig interpret their dream live over the phone.
• Dream Interpreter: For visitors whose dreams are too personal to share with the world, they will be able to use the automated dream interpreter. A special feature in this section allows visitors to receive automated dream interpretations via keywords they submit regarding their dreams, as well as forward their dream interpretation to a friend.
• Dream Confession: This feature allows visitors to confess their dreams to the object of their desire in the form of an e-card.
• Behind-the Scenes Footage: See an insiders look at the making of the fragrance advertising campaign with model Mona Johansson. The Dreaming Tommy Hilfiger television commercial will also be streamed online.
• Downloadable Items: Computer backgrounds and wallpaper.
More info: dreamingaboutyou.com
Tommy Hilfiger Launches Interactive Web Project
Published April 3, 2008
blog comments powered by Disqus