- Expanding Your Influence: Under- standing the Psychology of Persuasion, which will highlight some of the 12 laws of persuasion and how to use them.
- Doing It All: How to Stay Focused & Engaged, which provides practical tools to work smarter and more effectively.
- Critical Thinking: Become a better problem solver and consistently make on-target business decisions. This course will give practical tools such as the RED Model and Agile Critical Thinking worksheet to help you make better decisions.
- Fundamentals of Finance & Ac-couting for Non-Financial Managers (Basic). Do you want to know the meaning of the financial terms that drive business? This session will help you learn the vocabulary. Get a basic understanding of a balance sheet and income statement.
- Fundamentals of Finance & Ac- counting for Non-Financial Managers (Advanced). Are you involved in projects, new project launches and evaluating products? Are you evaluated on margin? Do you understand what goes into the calculation? This course will help you understand how upper management makes decisions and help you understand project financing. Topics include breakeven analysis, capital expenditures analysis, DCF and IRR, etc.
Registration through March 5 is $250 for members/$350 for non-members. At the door costs are $300 (members) and $400 (non-members).
More info: www.nyscc.org