- Day 1 Keynote speaker Dr. Howard Murad,MD, Murad, “Youth Building;”
- Dr. Ronni Weinkauf, VP-R&D, Neostrata, “Anti-Aging Formulations;”
- Dr. Curtis Cole, VP-R&D, Johnson & Johnson, “Sunscreen Issues Update;”
- Nancy Mills, Kline & Company, “Global Cosmeceutical Innovations;”
- Dermatological Roundtable—Dr. Patricia Farris, “Satisfactory, Superior or Superfluous? Stem Cells, Growth Factors, DNA Protective Actives and Botanical Antioxidants;” Dr. Neil Sadick, “Causes of Hyperpigmentation and the Most Effective Non-Hydroquinone-based Skin Lightening Cosmeceuticals;” and Dr. Susan C. Taylor, “Understanding Asian, Hispanic, Black, Caucasian Skin Differences and Appropriate Skin Care Product Guidelines;”
- Day 2 Keynote speaker Dr. James Leyden, University of Pennsylvania, “Safety & Clinical Considerations in Developing Skin Care Products for Photoaging;”
- Dr. Laurence Dryer, director of R&D, Obagi, “Allowable, Defensible, Supportable—Strong Anti-Aging Claims;” and
- Regulatory Roundtable—Georgia Ravitz, partner, Arent Fox; Jennifer Thomas, US Food and Drug Administration; and representatives from FTC and NAD.
To get the conversation started, email your anti-aging questions to conference chairman Navin Geria, firstname.lastname@example.org; we will be sure to answer your questions during the conference. Of course, if you have questions regarding the anti-aging event or anything in Happi or on Happi.com, please don’t hesitate to contact me.