Extensive consumer research was conducted to explore the styling needs, product preferences and grooming habits of male consumers across the globe. Men from America, Asia, Europe and Latin America participated in the study, which increased the understanding of:
- Men’s needs related to hair grooming and styling products.
- The motivation behind their current styling product purchases.
- The desired consumer experience related to men’s styling products.
- The tips, tricks and language used by men in each global region to articulate achieving the perfect style and look.
- How ethnicity affects product perceptions through the use of focus groups.
More info: www.akzonobel.com/malefundamentals