Following a decision to rebrand its product line, Murad is rolling out new package design on all products and product labels. According to the company, the new look reflects the Murad promise—”skin that looks and feels better every day.”
As previously reported, Murad began a rebranding process as part of its effort to evolve and further align with the Inclusive Health vision and philosophy of the founder Dr. Howard Murad. Inclusive Health is his proprietary approach to overall beauty and wellness. The rebranding includes updated photography, messaging and packaging evolution.
The redesign is a next generation refinement of the existing packaging with a few changes:
- Added Dr. Murad’s Inclusive Health seal to highlight the heritage as a doctor-developed brand;
- Added a short inspirational insight from Dr. Murad on the inside top and bottom flap of each unit carton;
- Increased the size of the Murad logo and moved it to a more prominent place to help customers swiftly identify the brand;
- Added a new black cherry color brand bar to the packaging for Age Reform products for ease of identification; and
- Streamlined packaging copy to make it easy to understand the benefits of each product.