Held Oct. 29 & 30, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency, the conference will include keynote lectures by Dr. Howard Murad, founder, Murad Inc., and Dr. James Leyden, University of Pennsylvania. Other sessions include a regulatory roundtable featuring Jennifer Thomas, US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Annie Ugurlayan, senior attorney, NAD, and Georgia Ravitz, partner, Arent Fox; and a dermatologist roundtable discussion featuring Dr. Patricia Farris, Dr. Neil Sadick and Dr. Susan Taylor.
“Attending the anti-aging conference is the most prudent way to gain insight into the entire anti-aging category, as well as providing an opportunity to audit well known developers of anti-aging technologies and active ingredients,” said conference chairman Navin Geria, principal, Doctors Skin Prescription and longtime Happi columnist.
Other presenters include leading industry experts such as Dr. Ronni Weinkauf, VP-R&D, Neostrata; Dr. Curtis Cole, VP-R&D, Johnson & Johnson; Nancy Mills, Kline & Company and Laurence Dryer, director of R&D, Obagi.
Speakers will answer a host of questions such as:
- What are the fundamental considerations in developing superior, effective anti-aging formulations?
- What is the research and regulatory status of sunscreens?
- What does the market research says about the global anti-aging innovations?
- What is the science behind stem cells? Growth factors? DNA protective actives? Botanical antioxidants?
- What are the causes of hyperpigmentation and what are the most effective skin lighteners?
By bringing together regulators, dermatologists, formulators and suppliers together in one location, Happi’s Anti-Aging Conference & Tabletop Exhibition promises to be the one event where all your questions will be answered and will afford you the opportunity to expand your knowledge of the rapidly growing anti-aging category.
For more information, contact Tom Branna, VP/editorial director, Happi at 201.825.2223; firstname.lastname@example.org
To register: http://conference.happi.com/
For exhibition information, contact Art Largar, publisher, at 201.880.2259; email@example.com