Global anti-aging product sales topped $122 billion in 2013 and are growing nearly 8% a year. The the market is dynamic, but full of questions; luckily, you’ll get all the answers when you attend Happi’s Anti-Aging Conference & Tabletop Exhibition, Sept. 16 & 17, 2014, which is sponsored by DSM, Jeen International and Nova Technology.
If your company serves the anti-aging category, Happi’s Anti-Aging Conference & Tabletop Exhibition is the place to be. The one-day (Sept. 16) exhibition is expected to include more than 50 of the world’s leading suppliers of raw materials, testing services, contract manufacturing and packaging components. Whether you’re seeking answers to questions regarding formulation, efficacy, testing, regulations or building your business, you won’t want to miss this event.
Here’s our list of speakers and topics (subject to change):
- Dr. Zoe Draelos (Day 1 Keynote), “Anti-Aging Platforms and Clinical Studies.”
- Dr. Helen Knaggs, VP-R&D, Nu Skin, “Identification of Novel Mechanisms Behind Skin Aging.”
- Dr. Dan Yarosh, SVP-basic science research, Estée Lauder, “The Neuroscience Behind Anti-Aging Cosmetics.”
- Karen Young, The Young Group, “Staying Younger Longer…is it science, nature or smoke and mirrors?”
- Dermatological Roundtable—Dr. Jeanette Jacknin, “Natural Anti-Aging Ingredients in Cosmeceuticals;” Dr. Steven Wang, “The Role of Antioxidants in Photoprotection” and Dr. Maria Perez, “Science-based Cosmeceuticals for Anti-Aging Cosmetics: Genomics, Growth Factors and Vitamins.”
- JuE Wong, CEO, Strivectin (Day 2 Keynote), “Commercialization in the Anti-Aging Space.”
- Dr. Jeannette Graf, “Color Cosmetics: Their Anti-Aging Efficacy, Issues, Opportunities and Innovation.”
- Regulatory Roundtable, moderated by Georgia Ravitz, Arent Fox.
But between now and then, there are crucial topics to cover in the pages of Happi. This month, for example, Dr. Nadim Shaath addresses the latest issues surrounding the Sunscreen Innovation Act (p. 46). Our issue also looks at fine fragrance (p. 57), contract manufacturing (p. 65) and the ethnic hair and skin care market (p. 65).