This special industry event, now in its third year, will feature speakers from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), researchers from leading skin care companies such as Estée Lauder and Nu Skin, dermatologists and industry experts, with discussions of critical issues in anti-aging, including product formulation, active ingredients and FDA’s and FTC’s recent actions on product claims.
The event includes a one-day tabletop exhibition on Sept. 16 with more than 50 exhibitors from across the anti-aging spectrum.
In addition, an end-of-day networking reception enables attendees and exhibitors to mix and mingle outside of the exhibit hall.
Event sponsors include: DSM (Diamond), AMA Labs (Gold), Centerchem (Gold), Jeen (Silver) and Nova Technology (Bronze).
This year’s roster of conference speakers includes:
- Dr. Zoe Diana Draelos, MD
- JuE Wong, CEO, StriVectin
- Patricia A. Hansen, Ph.D., US Food and Drug Administration
- Helen Knaggs, Ph.D., VP-R&D, VP-R&D, Nu Skin Enterprises
- Dr. Jeannette Graf, MD
- Dr. Jeanette Jacknin, MD
- Daniel B. Yarosh, chief technology advisor, Estée Lauder
- Karen Young, The Young Group
- Dr. Steven Q. Wang, MD
- Serena Viswanathan, Federal Trade Commission
- Annie M. Ugurlayan, National Advertising Division
- Georgia Ravitz, Esq., partner, Arent Fox
- Navin Geria, principal, Doctors Skin Prescription
More info: conference.happi.com