The State of the Industries moderated by Tom Branna, Happi. Speakers and topics:
• Amin Alkhatib, Euromonitor International, "Beauty, Fashion and Home: Changing Roles, Changing Demand, Changing Expectations"
• Ricardo Diez, Chanel USA, "Past, Present, and Future of Personal Care Cleansing Products"
• John E. Alessi, Whip-It Inventions, "It's Time for a Breather"
• Timothy Brown, Consumer Specialty Products Association,"State of the Regulatory Landscape"
• Wendy Diamond, Mane USA, "Bath & Shower Global Trends"
Sustainability in Action moderated by Brian Sansoni, American Cleaning Institute.
• Shawn Seipler, Clean the World, USA, "Partnerships with Purpose: How Clean the World Joins Forces with Industry to Make a Difference"
• Melissa Grande, American Cleaning Institute, USA,"Better Together: Sustainability Success Requires Industry Action"
• Raj Rajan, Ecolab, Inc., USA, "The Power of Sustainability"
• Arlan Peters, Novozymes North America Inc., USA, "Sustainable Innovation Across the Supply Chain"
• Scot Case, Natural Marketing Institute, USA,"NMI's State of Sustainability in America—The Consumer Perspective"
The Analytics of SODEOPEC moderated by George A. Smith, Huntsman Performance Products.
• George A. Smith, Huntsman Performance Products,"Specifications, Analytical Techniques, and SQC"
• Joe Serdakowski, AutoSoft Systems, "Statistical Quality Control"
• Franco Pala, Battelle,"Analysis of Detergent Products"
• Tod A. Losey, Sterling Labs Inc.,"Performance Testing Protocols"
• Thomas A. Klaas, Testfabrics,"Soil Swatches for Detergent Testing"
• Paul T. Sharko, Shell Global Solutions (US) Inc.,"An Innovative Method to Visualize the Cleaning Process in Real Time"
Contract Manufacturing moderated by David P. Hempson, Hempson Consulting LLC.
• David P. Hempson, Hempson Consulting LLC, “Evolution of Contract Manufacturing in the Personal Care Industry—A 30 year Perspective”
• Lisa Shambro, Foundation for Strategic Sourcing, “Industry Associations and Their Impact on the Contract Manufacturing Industry”
• Christopher Calhoun, KDC, “Importance of Regulatory Controls and the Advancement of Good Documentation Practices, Analytical Testing, Microbiological Testing and Risk Management in the Contract Manufacturing Environment”
• Panel Discussion (David P. Hempson, Lisa Shambro and Christopher Calhoun),“The Future of Contract Manufacturing Globally”
From Solids to Liquids moderated by JoseManuel Tamayo, Complexityless Solutions, LLC.
• Jose Manuel Tamayo, Complexityless Solutions, LLC, “Flexible Formulation for Soaps to Optimize Cost”
• Pablo Felipe Quintero, Hada SA, “Computer Monitoring System for Bar Soap Processing”
• Jose Manuel Tamayo, Complexityless Solutions, LLC, “Above and Beyond Bar Soaps—Welcome to Liquids Technology”
• Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research,“Innovative New Ingredients and Technologies for Personal Care”
SODEOPEC 2015 will include a Tabletop Exhibition organized by Happi. This exhibition will be the networking center for the conference and feature companies that supply machinery, ingredients, and services to SODEOPEC manufacturers. Limited tabletop displays are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Tabletop Exhibit Prospectus (.pdf)
Current Exhibitors include:
• Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
• Binacchi & Co.
• Center for Testfabrics b.v.
• HADA S.A.
• Innospec, Inc.
• KG International
• Mazzoni LB SpA
• SAS Mariani Tommaso SNC
• Soaptec SRL
• Spray-Tek Mexicana
• Testfabrics, Inc.
For more information on the exhibition, contact Beth Russo • email@example.com • 201-880-2255; Art Largar • firstname.lastname@example.org • 201-880-2259; Matt Montgomery • email@example.com • 201-880-2225.