According to organizers, this workshop will provide attendees with knowledge on the current industry regulations by delivering the following information through presentations and panel discussions:
(1) Requirements for a cosmetic ingredient and cosmetic product safety assessment,
(2) Necessary data to support the safety of the ingredients and the product,
(3) Hazard characterization and exposure assessment and
(4) Establishing a cosmetic product safety report as legal document for proof of liability and for global market access.
Attendees will learn the FDA requirements for establishing the safety of cosmetics, be updated on EU’s Cosmetics Product Safety Report, and understand the individual safety assessment—addressing raw materials, ingredients and impurities.
Here a list of speakers:
• Dr. Annelie Struessmann, CONUSBAT Regulatory Services, Bielefeld, Germany
• Karl Popp, Karl Popp Consulting, Schodack Landing NY, USA
• Craig Weiss, Consumer Product Testing Company (CPTC), Fairfield NJ, USA
• Dr. Uwe Rossow, CCR GmbH, Eschweiler, Germany
For more information, click here.