The format of the 72nd Annual Scientific Meeting includes two distinct tracks – a Basic/NextGen Track for young professionals and those looking for introductory-level information about the cosmetics industry, and an Advanced Track for those interested in learning about cutting edge science, technologies and product innovations. Any abstract not selected for a podium presentation will be eligible as a poster and/or tabletop in the exciting new Technology Showcase. Abstracts should be no longer than 150 words.
Topics of particular interest:
• Patents & Scientific Publications (How to Read and Write)
• Skincare, Haircare and Color
• Clinical Testing & Claims
• Packaging Science (Materials, Design and Testing)
• Natural Product Formulation
• Ingredient Science & Chemistry (Surfactants, Silicones, Polymers, Colorants, AHAs, etc.)
• Advances in Cosmetic Dermatology (New Anti-Aging Claims, Advances in problem skin treatment Dermatological/ Professional Procedures)
• Health & Wellness (Skin & Hair Biology, Oral Care, Beauty Devices)
• Current & Future Regulatory Environment (Claims, FDA vs. FTC, Ingredient issues and replacements)
• Omnichannel Selling – Retailer Perspective (Online, Brick and Mortar, TV, Social Media, etc.)
• Consumer Science (Psychology, Behavior, Big Data, Digital Trending)
• Latest Product Innovations
In lieu of a cost for Showcase presentation space, the Society requests:
• $1,500 per poster (includes two complimentary technology showcase only registrations with access to the cocktail reception);
• $2,000 per tabletop (includes two complimentary showcase only registratons, with access to the cocktail reception);
• $3,000 for a poster & tabletop (includes five complimentary technology showcase only registrations with access to the cocktail reception).
Particlpants of the technology showcase will be acknowledged in advertising and event promotional pieces, onces payment in full is received. Acknowledgement includes logo and company info on the annual meeting mobile app and logo in teh registration brocure, program book, onsite signage and email marketing.
For abstract instructions, click here.