No longer a niche segment, natural personal care products have become a staple and continue to increase their share in the overall beauty landscape. Driven by constant innovation, such products continue to spark consumers’ interest, and some brands such as Schmidt’s and Innisfree see pockets of success registering triple-digit growth. Although it recently entered the US skin care market, hemp-infused beauty products are on the rise, with marketers rapidly incorporating hemp into their product offerings thanks to its stress-reducing and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Questions to be answered during the webinar, include:
• What is driving the natural personal care market?
• What are the key consumer trends and behaviors?
• What brands are truly natural according to Kline’s ratings?
• Who are the market movers and why?
• How is cannabis making its way into skin care?
To register, click here.