• New State and Federal Legislative Changes: Sharon Blinkoff, General Counsel, Locke Lord LLP; ICMAD Government Relations Chair
• Current U.S. FDA Developments: Linda Katz, M.D., M.P.H., Director, Office of Cosmetics & Colors, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (CFSAN), FDA, College Park, MD
• FDA Fragrance Allergens: Linda Katz, M.D., M.P.H., Director, Office of Cosmetics & Colors, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (CFSAN), FDA, College Park, MD
• Industry Perspective On Fragrance Allergens: Dr. Anne Marie Api, Ph.D., Vice President, Human Health Science, International Fragrance Association (RIFM)
• New Proposed Sunscreen Regulations: Theresa M. Michele, M.D., Director, Division of Nonprescription Drug Products, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, FDA
• Clean & Green / Natural & Organic – What’s New? Speakers TBD
• Cannabis in Cosmetics - Legal Considerations: Rory Radding, Partner, Locke Lord LLP; Sharon Blinkoff, General Counsel, Locke Lord LLP; Craig Weiss, President, Consumer Products Testing Company
• Summary of the Day, Questions, and Comments. Craig Weiss, ICMAD Technical/Regulatory Committee Chair Sharon Blinkoff, ICMAD Government Relations Chair
Mencarelli has a BS in Biology from D’Youville College in Buffalo, New York, as well as an MS in Regulatory Science from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. Professionally, Mencarelli has been a featured speaker at several events of the SCC and the 2015 Cosmetic Compliance Summit all on China, as well as the ICMAD FDA Regulatory Workshop where he spoke on the topic of natural and organic claims in cosmetic products and multiple scientific and regulatory webinars hosted by ICMAD. Finally, Mencarelli is also the author of the Cosmetics chapter in the Fundamentals of US Regulatory Affairs 9th Edition published by the Regulatory Affairs Professional Society in 2015.
To register for the Workshop, click here.