“Our first-ever SEPHORiA was met with incredible enthusiasm that really underscored how meaningful these real-life moments of connection are for our clients,” said Deborah Yeh, CMO, Sephora. “This year, we’re giving attendees even more access to what they love – new and exclusive products, personalized experiences, facetime with their favorite beauty experts. The experience is bigger than ever, but still with the commitment to creating community, fostering 1:1 connection, and welcoming and celebrating the uniqueness of every attendee who joins us. This is the great Sephora meet-up.”
Sephora also announced that, this year, it will host a SEPHORiA Masterclass Tour, enabling Sephora Rouge members in Houston and San Francisco access to classes by Tatcha’s Vicky Tsai and Fenty Beauty’s global makeup artist, Hector Espinal.
Beginning July 10th, beauty lovers can purchase tickets at www.sephoria.com, where information about the event can be found. More than 60 beauty brands will be on site—participating in product showcase and photo moments, masterclass sessions, meet & greets and more!
Exclusive Product Launches:
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Melt Cosmetics
- Natasha Denona
- Too Faced
- Urban Decay and more!
Beauty Secret Sessions—14 Masterclasses will be held throughout the weekend, where intimate groups can learn coveted brand tips & tricks from the following beauty experts:
- Angel Merino, Artist Couture
- Alli Webb, Drybar
- Sarah Lee & Christine Chang, Glow Recipe
- Kristie Streicher, Hourglass
- Cindy Capobianco, Lord Jones
- NikkieTutorials, Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Amanda Chantal Bacon, Moon Juice
- Natasha Denona, Natasha Denona
- Patrick Ta, PATRICK TA
- Sephora Collection x Girl Boss
- Vicky Tsai, Tatcha and more!
Fan Face Time—Event go-ers can attend meet & greets with their favorite beauty influencers and celebrities:
- Rea Ann Silva, beautyblender
- Christen Dominique, Dominique Cosmetics
- Hayley Williams & Brian O’Connor, Good Dye Young
- Annie Lawless, Lawless Beauty
- Manny Gutierrez (@MannyMUA733), Lunar Beauty
- Dana Bomar & Lora Arellano, Melt Cosmetics
- Taylor Frankel, Nudestix
- Jeffrey English, Myiesha Sewell & David Razzano, Sephora
- Marianna Hewitt & Lauren Gores Ireland, Summer Fridays
- Jerrod Blandino, Too Faced and more!
Direct Access to The Hottest Beauty Brands—In addition to above, attendees can stop by more than 60 brand activations to test and try products, chat with brand representatives and snap some fun photos:
- Atelier Cologne
- Bite Beauty
- CLEAN Reserve
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare
- Drunk Elephant
- Huda Beauty
- La Mer
- Laura Mercier
- Living Proof
- Maison Margiela REPLICA
- MAKE UP FOR EVER
- Milk Makeup
- Pat Mcgrath Labs
- Sephora Collection
- Sol De Janiero
- The Inkey List
- Tom Ford Beauty
- Youth to the People
- YSL and more!
Access to SEPHORiA will be available via two ticket tiers; General Admission for $80 per ticket and VIP for $350 per ticket. The event will be broken into four ticketed sessions; 10AM-2PM and 4PM-8PM on Saturday and Sunday. The full range of perks by tier can be found via the SEPHORiA site and app. VIP ticket holders will also have access to a special lounge experience onsite hosted by the Sephora Credit Card Program.
To learn more about SEPHORiA, visit www.Sephoria.com or follow @Sephora and #Sephoria on social media.