The PCHi Technology Summit 2019 centers around three key pillars: technology, power and spirit. The event presents an excellent opportunity for the industry and academia to gather, exchange knowledge and form new collaborations.
Curated by PCHi’s Cosmetics Science and Technology Innovation Committee (CSTIC) experts, the agenda will cover various facets of the business — such as raw material technology, product formulation, efficacy evaluation, clinical application, regulations, packaging and market trends.
“With the industry’s input, we have put together a well-rounded agenda to enrich our attendees’ learning—regardless of their roles in the industry,” said Peter Liu, PCHi project manager. “We are excited to see how the Summit’s power-packed content will pave the way for meaningful conversations on current and future industry developments.”
- A gathering of experts from the whole industry chain to explore issues related to the latest skincare and market trends, spurring new ideas for R&D departments
- Facilitation of business collaborations
- An opportunity to learn more about the latest developments in formulation
- A chance to explore and create profitable product strategies that meet consumers’ needs
- Opportunities to enlist industry experts to shed light on best practices
The latest agenda, along with the up-to-date speaker line-up, can be found at www.bit.ly/pchi_techsummit2019