If you’re looking to embrace the scents of the season with an earthy, natural scent, try the fragrances in Woody or Floral. If you want to set more of a mood, consider Gourmand or Spicy.
- Vince Camuto Terra is a bright cologne with dashes of zesty citrus and cool geranium, wrapped in the warm embrace of rhubarb and sandalwood, and finished with smokey-sweet tonka bean and vanilla.
- Cannabis Santal by Fresh energizes with Bergamot and Brazilian orange over exotic cannabis, plush roses and patchouli. This aromatic fragrance is finished with a tempting trio of chocolate, vanilla, and musk.
- About Last Night by Confessions of a Rebel envisions rich, earthy scents under city lights. This scent features a cocktail of bergamot, pink pepper and red grapefruit finished with powdery vetiver, cold-pressed mandarin oil and energetic spices.
- Jason Wu by Jason Wu is an elegant eau de parfum pulsing with floral and fruity accents. The fragrance balances lush jasmine sambac and spicy pink pepper, and is finished with the dark sweetness of fig.
- Rose Morning by Fresh is a smooth, floral fragrance of rose petals brushed with a hint of soft violet and spicy black currants. This fades into the richness of sweet freesia and peach flower over a base of white tea and amber.
- Saint by Kat Von D is a sinfully lush, sweet aroma—and a cult favorite. Saint’s jasmine and tiare flower dances with sparkling Mirabelle plum and sheer vanilla for an intoxicating scent.
- Cocoa Woods by Nest Fragrances is a bold, complex fragrance featuring a strong bittersweet cocoa note wrapped in smooth white sandalwood and dry sequoia wood.
- Fantasia by Anna Sui is a sparkling combination of pink pepper, pomelo fruit, raspberry praline and floral notes wrapped in the warm, woody appeal of Golden cypress and Himalayan cedar.
- Angel by Mugler is a glamorous, addictive fragrance of dreamlike infinity. The fragrance has airy, fresh facets and delicious aromas to capture the essence of sensuality.
- Icon Racing by Dunhill revs on all cylinders with its top notes of cardamom and grapefruit, followed by fresh pepper and smooth lavender, and finished with a smoky vetiver and sweet guaiac wood finish.
- Valour by Robert Graham is a steadfast cologne with sharp clary sage and refreshingly bitter coffee notes joined by the sweet, strong aromas of Palo Santo wood and amber.
- Chinotto di Liguria by Acqua di Parma pairs intense Italian chinotto, sparkling mandarin, jasmine and geranium with refreshing rosemary and cardamom, finished with the tranquil notes of patchouli and musk.