• As a solvent, BioEstolide dissolves ingredients so that they can mix together, function properly and achieve the proper consistency in a finished product;
• As a thickening agent, the material enhances the consistency, viscosity and volume of personal care products;
• As a surfactant, BioEstolide enables ingredients to remain in suspension;
• As a sensory enhancer, BioEstolide is non-greasy and provide a luxurious sensory experience; and
• As a stability enhancer, the material provides excellent oxidative and hydrolytic stability properties to provide longer shelf life than other natural or naturally-derived oils, according to Biosynthetic.
At use levels ranging from from 0.1-10%, BioEstolide has a broad range of applications including baby care, color cosmetics, hair care, skin care and more.
More info: Biosynthetic Technologies, Indianapolis, IN; Tel: 317-556-1050; Website: www.biosynthetic.com