• Dr. Steve Bennett has been promoted to senior vice president of scientific & regulatory affairs, and will lead the scientific affairs, regulatory affairs,international affairs and strategic alliances & industry relations departments;
• Nicholas Georges has been promoted from senior director to vice president of scientific & international affairs;
• Cassy LaRussa has been promoted from vice president of meetings & conferences to the newly-created role of senior vice president of meetings & strategic development;
• Ryan Nau has been promoted from senior director of communications & marketing to the newly-created role of vice president of marketing & member engagement;
• Allyson Azar has been promoted from manager to director of government relations & public policy for the West Region;
• Alexandra Hayes has been promoted from manager to director of communications & public affairs for HCPA, and director of communications & program development for the Alliance for Consumer Education (ACE), HCPA’s foundation;
• Hannah Alleman has been promoted from senior project manager of Ignite Solutions to executive director; and
• Ignite Solutions hired Julia Brotton as a project manager.
In another announcement, Beth Ludwick, VP-communications, HCPA, received her certified association executive credential, awarded by the American Society of Association Executives. This designation is the highest professional credential in the association industry.