The annual IRI Growth Summit brings together executives from a range of fast-moving consumer goods companies together to discuss the issues impacting the consumer, retailer and vendor space. This year's event will be held March 30-April 1, 2020 in Orlando.
The Summit enables attendees to hear new ideas from industry experts, see what has worked well for peers and experience the latest technology solutions from IRI, a leader in retail and consumer data. The following speakers have been confirmed for the IRI Growth Summit:
• Andrew Appel-president and chief executive officer, IRI;
• Safi Bahcall, best-selling author, Loonshots: How to Nurture the Crazy Ideas That Win Wars, Cure Diseases, and Transform Industries;
• Jill Baskin, chief marketing officer, The Hershey Company;
• Heather McGowan, future-of-work strategist;
• Ryan Olohan, managing director, food, beverage & restaurants, Google; and
• Tony Rogers, Sam’s Club.
According to IRI, the Summit will include more than 75 speakers and more than 1,600 attendees from over 450 companies.
More info can be found here.