This webinar delivered by Louise Goldsmith, head of marketing, VectairSystems, on the importance of making truthful marketing product claims and providing information that is credible and transparent, whilst helping cleaning contractors making the right choice when selecting appropriate cleaning products.
During this one-hour presentation Louise Goldsmith will navigate you through the different labels and definitions when it comes to classifying products, including common environmental terms, and equip the participants with the right tools to be able to identify truly responsible manufacturers.
The webinar will cover:
• Overview on the most common terms and labels
• Overview of other common industry marketing claims
• Testing best practices across the industry
• Marketing best practices for green products
• A buyer’s responsibility when buying products
• Tips and recommendation on how to educate your customer base and increase awareness
More info: ISSA, www.issa.com