The two-day, global, digital experience, will bring together specialists, pioneers and professional market references to present and discuss how to create a more climate, land and people positive world. Together, Croda, its speakers and attendees will explore how to implement, execute and accelerate a shared commitment to a more sustainable future, says the company.
The event will be segmented into five knowledge zones:
- Sustainability at the Core: An approach to life cycle analysis and sustainable development goals, including a panel discussion from industry-leading experts on ‘The Future of Sustainability in Personal Care.’
- What’s Trending: How are sustainability initiatives influencing ideals and consumer demands? A closer look at trending topics, from ‘clean beauty’ to waterless formulations with a look to the future through Mintel perspectives and investigations.
- Navigating Certifications and Regulations: Explore how to navigate the current regulatory landscape, and how certifications may enhance consumer appeal and offer novel opportunities for innovation within more sustainable ways.
- Formulating Sustainably: Croda’s formulation experts will guide the participants through strategies such as minimizing INCI lists, optimizing product performance, and ‘clean’ sunscreens. In the interactive zones, exclusive video content will be available from Croda’s formulators.
- Sourcing and Supply Chain: Ingredient transparency, ethical sourcing and a roundtable panel discussion from thought leaders across the Personal Care and Palm Oil industries will be the core of this knowledge zone.
All content will be delivered through expert presentations, panel discussions and videos. Virtual networking rooms will be available for idea exchange and making connections.
Register for the conference here.