The most-viewed news on Happi.com for the week ended March 27, 2021.
Tom Branna, Editorial Director03.28.21
Galderma's announcement that it would make a big digital push for its Cetaphil skin care brand was the most viewed news on Happi.com for the week ended March 27, 2021. Galderma is a subsidiary of Nestlé. That news outdistanced results of a study that showed Procter & Gamble remains the world's No. 1 advertiser. Here's a look at the top 10 most popular news items on Happi.com last week.
1. Cetaphil Makes Big Digital Push During Sensitive Skin Awareness Week
2. P&G Is Top Advertiser
3. Amway Cutting Workforce and Shifting Manufacturing
4. Herbal Essences Commits to a Healthier Planet
5. CLR Adds New Cleaning Solutions
6. What You're Reading on Happi.com
7. Lancôme Launches Sustainability Program
8. Neutrogena Begins MaskID Beta Study with Consumers
9. QVC Adds eSalon Hair Color Products
10. BASF Sets Ambitious Climate Change Goals