“This collaboration is a dream come true as I’ve been a BAPE head for over 15 years,'' said KNC Beauty founder Kristen Noel Crawley. “BAPE has always been an inspiration to me dating back to our first KNC Beauty launch with BAPE-inspired camouflage print. Being able to use this iconic design and apply it to the ethos of KNC Beauty has been a wonderfully fulfilling experience for me.”
Making sure partnerships are aligned with the brand, A Bathing Ape saw the work KNC Beauty has done and was excited to work together to reach an untapped demographic of streetwear enthusiasts.
“The KNC Beauty x A Bathing Ape collaboration has been a joy to produce,” says Kevin Le, A Bathing Ape brand partnerships manager. “We love the cool effortless vibe KNC Beauty provides and want to show our supporters beauty and fashion can go hand-in-hand.”
The new KNC x BAPE collection includes:
- Supa BAPE Balm: The classic balm in a new limited-edition look. Formulated with Moringa, Kukui Oil, Kokum and Shea Butter to hydrate and moisturize.
- All-U-Need Supa Scrub Set: A curated set featuring supa dreamy lip scrub and an exclusive BAPE Head scrub brush. Exfoliate, prime, detoxify and nourish your lips with the help of Sunflower Oil and Shea Butter.
- Lip Mask 5-Pack: Collagen, Rose Flower Oil, Vitamin E and Bitter Cherry Extract come together for a plump, “supa” hydrated pout.
- A1 Amenity Pouch: Keep all of your KNC favorites in one place with this portable canvas travel kit designed with the exclusive KNC x BAPE camo print.
- “No Pics Please” Mask: This face mask allows for a little anonymity while keeping safe during social distancing practices.
- KNC x BAPE Hoodie: The famous BAPE streetwear flare meets KNC’s special touch, available in black and pink colors.
- KNC x BAPE Cropped Tee: A classic cropped tee shirt in the KNC Beauty pink camo print.
The KNC Beauty x A Bathing Ape limited edition collection will be available starting July 10, 2021. Apparel and cosmetics will be available at BAPE Store US locations, online, and RSVP GALLERY. BAPE Store Bangkok and BAPE Store London will only sell the apparel.